New Trailers Here!

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Peterloo, directed by Mike Leigh.

Internationally acclaimed and Oscar-nominated filmmaker Mike Leigh portrays one of the bloodiest episodes in British history, the infamous Peterloo Massacre of 1819, where government-backed cavalry charged into a peaceful crowd of 80,000 that gathered in Manchester, England to demand democratic reform.
I Think We’re Alone Now, directed by Reed Morano, starring Peter Dinklage and Elle Fanning.

Del (Peter Dinklage) is alone in the world. After the human race is wiped out, he lives in his small, empty town, content in his solitude and the utopia he’s methodically created for himself – until he is discovered by Grace (Elle Fanning), an interloper whose history and motives are obscure. Worse yet, she wants to stay.

This might just do nobody any good.
If Beale Street Could Talk

Based on the novel by James Baldwin, directed by Moonlight’s Barry Jenkins.

Tish, a newly engaged Harlem woman races against the clock to prove her lover’s innocence while carrying their first born child.

“I was cured, all right!”
New films from my country:

This one looks stuning! Can't wait!

---
"Friendly Beast"
Unfortunately I couldn't find a trailer with english subs but it looks pretty good.

---
Not so excited about this one, but I'll check it out for sure!

Very NICE!!!
It's time for listen Elephantism and The Revenant Soundtrack again.
havent heard elephantism . The guy has so much just to delve into.

Ultra have you try his "1996". a compilation of his work prior that year including theme of last emperor and merry christmas mr Lawrence?