Like in the purge movies, do you see it becoming a real thing?

Tools    

I say no, surprisingly some people out there say it could happened which is silly for them to think that. I just can't see how any government would endure this kind of behavior and allow people to commit crimes for hours without emergency services on a certain day.

I say no, surprisingly some people out there say it could happened which is silly for them to think that. I just can't see how any government would endure this kind of behavior and allow people to commit crimes for hours without emergency services on a certain day.
I never seen a Purge movie, but I remember for days upon days the poor people in New Orleans suffered from hurricane Katrina and all the flooding. While very little help was set to them for way too long. In an even bigger crisis, government intervention can break down. I don't know if that answers your question.

I never seen a Purge movie, but I remember for days upon days the poor people in New Orleans suffered from hurricane Katrina and all the flooding. While very little help was set to them for way too long. In an even bigger crisis, government intervention can break down. I don't know if that answers your question.
You should check them out and you'll see what I'm talking about, in the movies, all crimes are committed across the US for 12 hours on a certain day and emergency services is banned within those hours. So basically anyone can go around killing eachother, the movie is more like the rich trying to killing the poor

You should check them out and you'll see what I'm talking about, in the movies, all crimes are committed across the US for 12 hours on a certain day and emergency services is banned within those hours. So basically anyone can go around killing eachother, the movie is more like the rich trying to killing the poor
Yeah, I don't see that happening for real.

Yeah, I don't see that happening for real.
Anyone that thinks it will happened must be out of their minds, plus they probably think this because Trump is the US president. Which I don't think he would do this kind of thing.

No. In my opinion the concept of Purge films (haven't seen any but I think I know what they're about) is extremely ridiculous. It wouldn't benefit those with money and power, and cleaning up the yearly mess would be expensive. No profit, no chance.

No. In my opinion the concept of Purge films (haven't seen any but I think I know what they're about) is extremely ridiculous. It wouldn't benefit those with money and power, and cleaning up the yearly mess would be expensive. No profit, no chance.
I havent seen them either and dont plan to based on what ive seen. I think the concept itself is great fodder for fun b movie trash with possible satiracle political and social commentary but I dont even see it happening in ****ty corrupt countries.

We already have a toned-down, very localised version of this (restricted solely to our house) here - where for one evening per year I'm not made go into the garden to pass wind.