Bigfoot Movies

Tools    

Hello all I'm in need of some help . Has anyone seen any recent big foot movies or scenes? I know there's one in strange wilderness. If possible a happy bigfoot like in Harry and the Hendersons and in the city or campsite.

Massive thanks in advance!!

Bobcat Goldthwaite's "Willow Creek" (2013) was surprisingly decent - but not exactly happy.
I'd also recommend Letter From the Big Man (2011 - very well done.

Thanks Sir Toose. Great Letter from Big Man is almost perfect thanks for mentioning really helped!

Hello all I'm in need of some help . Has anyone seen any recent big foot movies or scenes? I know there's one in strange wilderness. If possible a happy bigfoot like in Harry and the Hendersons and in the city or campsite.

Massive thanks in advance!!
I've just seen and was looking up Night of the Demon (1957). There's a 1980 film with the same name that apparently involves Bigfoot.

The truth is in here
There's The Legend Of Boggy Creek.

This poster is amazing. So mysterious and atmospheric. I've wanted to see this movie for a long time, but keep forgetting.

That is a hell of an image. The creature makes me think of Grendel in Beowulf.

I'm a Bigfoot enthusiast (yet, I've still never seen The Legend of Boggy Creek)

One Bigfoot movie I quite enjoyed (that would be in the "happy" vein) was The Sasquatch Gang (2006) - a quirky teen comedy that has a feel a little similar to Napoleon Dynamite, but is all about a search for Bigfoot!

A movie I read about in my Bigfoot Encyclopedia (but that I've never seen) was The New Daughter (2009) - a horror movie starring Kevin Costner that allegedly has a Bigfoot theme to it (sounds interesting, but based on the review, does not sound "happy")!

A movie I read about in my Bigfoot Encyclopedia (but that I've never seen) was The New Daughter (2009) - a horror movie starring Kevin Costner that allegedly has a Bigfoot theme to it (sounds interesting, but based on the review, does not sound "happy")!
I'd give that a go – aside from Field of Dreams I can't think of anything Kevin Costner's done that had that supernatural element.