New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Check out the new movie trailers of 2018 here: but oops I am a new user so I am not able to post any link!

This might just do nobody any good.
Bad Times at the El Royale

Directed by Drew Goddard (director of The Cabin in the Woods and writer of The Martian), the story is about “seven strangers, each with a secret to bury, who meet at Lake Tahoe’s El Royale, a rundown hotel with a dark past. Over the course of one fateful night, everyone will have a last shot at redemption… before everything goes to hell.”

Stars Jeff Bridges, Chris Hemsworth, Jon Hamm, Dakota Johnson, Cynthia Erivo and Nick Offerman.

A Star is Born (2018)

Wow...very impressed with what I saw from Cooper. I don't know if this is an Oscar winner but it looks like it'll get 5-7 nominations.

Ryan Gosling is going to the moon.

“First Man is directed by Whiplash and La La Land’s Damien Chazelle and tells the story of the Apollo 11 mission, this time framed a visceral, ‘men on a mission’ thriller. Ryan Gosling leads an impressive ensamble as Neil Armstrong. Accompanying him are Claire Foy as Neil’s wife, Janet, Kyle Chandler, Corey Stoll (as Buzz Aldrin), Jason Clarke, Pablo Schreiber, Patrick Fugit, Lukas Haas, Shea Whigham, Corey Michael Smith Christopher Abbott and Ciaran Hinds.”

So... the next best picture winner? I hear the script is amazing and I’m curious to see how Chazelle fares outside of his musical comfort zone.

Curious, but not sold on it yet

Ryan Gosling is going to the moon.

“First Man is directed by Whiplash and La La Land’s Damien Chazelle and tells the story of the Apollo 11 mission, this time framed a visceral, ‘men on a mission’ thriller. Ryan Gosling leads an impressive ensamble as Neil Armstrong. Accompanying him are Claire Foy as Neil’s wife, Janet, Kyle Chandler, Corey Stoll (as Buzz Aldrin), Jason Clarke, Pablo Schreiber, Patrick Fugit, Lukas Haas, Shea Whigham, Corey Michael Smith Christopher Abbott and Ciaran Hinds.”

So... the next best picture winner? I hear the script is amazing and I’m curious to see how Chazelle fares outside of his musical comfort zone.

Was about to start a thread on this, but then...

Visually, this looks fantastic. I mean, Chazelle is really firing on all cylinders so far.

I'm kind of jealous.

Welcome to Marwen

The Wild Boys

Here's the latest trailer for The Predator. What do you all think of it?

https://www.popcorn.app/my/news/the-...e-predator/842

To The Night

Videoman

Artik

Caleb Landry Jones freaks me out, but I have no idea what's going on in that To The Night movie

Heavy Trip

Lifechanger

What Keeps You Alive

The Favourite, directed by Yorgos Lanthimos.

”THE FAVOURITE is a bawdy, acerbic tale of royal intrigue, passion, envy and betrayal in the court of Queen Anne in early 18th century England. At the center of the story is the Queen herself (Olivia Colman), whose relationship with her confidante, adviser and clandestine lover Sarah Churchill, Duchess of Marlborough (Rachel Weisz) is turned upside down by the arrival of the Duchess’s younger cousin Abigail (Emma Stone). Soon the balance of power shifts between the women as they jockey for influence with the Queen and the court.