MOFO Survivor XI Money Game - Trapped in Space

Tools    

So the three of you had the guts to open one of the doors I see.
All of these doors lead to a different dimension, a different reality controlled by the Galactic Randomizer. The being that created the GR (easier to say) a Mr. Klackalactackavitch (Mr K.) will be taking over this little journey. I hope to see you all again soon, but I still have a couple crew members missing from the last time some of the crew decided to be "brave". If you do happened to see an ugly Leprechaun and a large green Foo Dog please help them get back. Good luck.

Commander 7th out.

Thank yew commanzer

Hello creatures,I have taken on zee form of one of Earths well known celebritiez, Brad Pitt. I appologizzzze that I am not able to fully pull off the illuzion but it is difficult for me to use my powerz through the dimensions. I look a little purple and distorted but I think it is an improvement anyway. You may address me as Mr K. or really whatever yo want to call me, I do not judge unless it is your lives we are talking about yeah?

So now I send you all through your respective doorz. You can communicate with me or the others at any time although you may be in different place, or you may not, who knows what the GR holds.

Mr. Cassee you now fly through door number 1
as it opens you see a vast landscape before you, as you fall towards it from a mile above. It is a grassy landscape, only the grass is yellow like a dark urine from a yak, actually that is why it is yellow, but pay no mind to that. When you land, umm hit, your breath is knocked out of you, but you are otherwise safe and now standing in:_______.

You must pick a number between 1 and 20 to see where you have landed and to see what is in store for you.

Barbarella my lady man god as you open your door you are blown back away from it and into space far away from us. You are floating in an area of the universe called Munkeynaught. You can do nothing but float there as it seems your godlike powers are currently nil other than keeping you alive. You see a space ship approach you and a tracktor beam starts to bring you inse of it. Pick a color from the normal rainbow spectrum to see exactly who has saved.grabbed you from your floating dilema.

SzeroX you open your door and see the inside of a closet. Mops and brooms and cleaning supplies. It smells quite awful, like the underside of a used army cot in a humid jungle. It is pitch dark and you hear birds. I push you in and shut the door. You are frozen and cannot move. Pick a letter in the alphabet that is not a vowel and see what random fate awaits.

Once I have your picks I shall return, I must now go watch reruns of Masterchef Jupiter to see the best way to prepare Gargoyle burgers.

Mr K. out
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	pittbrad.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	45677  

Okay I think I got my appearance adjusted now, that damn purple is gone.

Nope, crap, now there goes my eye..

These dimensional jumps are a son of a bitch.

Since SZero is an RPG someone pick a letter for him please,

What a predicament you have gotten yourselves into. However do not lose faith yet, if you survive the rewards could be great. Why just the other day one of the Ninja turtles left here with a bag of stale cheetos and a pocketknife made of twizzlers.
Attachments

Name:	barbspace.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	45681   Click image for larger version

Name:	grassy.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	45682   Click image for larger version

Name:	serobrrom.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	45683   Click image for larger version

Name:	pitthead.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	45685  

Zero, you suddenly see a light all around you and you can feel your body being pulled in all directions at once. You are now transformed into the story of this book that randomly came up on Amazon and now you are a character in it. I hope they do not bully you too much, but you should hide that machete, it may not go well. Little Glenn might be an ******* so watch out Zero.

Attachments

Name:	book.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	265.2 KB
ID:	45686  

Awaiting team's arrival, and their heads
This cant be too bad, I will just lay low while these little innocent kids look for things that start with B and then all this all passes and then collect my reward. I hope I get something cool like that shapeshifter gun.

G-Dammit Little Glenn!!!!
Attachments

Name:	glenn.fw.png
Views:	151
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	45687  

This cant be too bad, I will just lay low while these little innocent kids look for things that start with B and then all this all passes and then collect my reward. I hope I get something cool like that shapeshifter gun.

G-Dammit Little Glenn!!!!

I love game shows but aive never seen Jeopardy, so I have to ask...

What are da rules?

I will post all rules before the game, but basically it will be space/sci movie trivia. As you progress to higher categories the trivia gets harder. Highest score at end wins. We will do a couple practice rounds before we begin.

OK, here's my contribution to the game..starting on June 29th..let's call this an early bird move.

If there is some kind of competition where I need votes, I will accept any and all votes from everyone. If I am to choose a multiple choice thing..I choose the corect one in order to win. If I am asked to feature an intricate or clever avatar, consider stephen nichols an outer space knock off of snake plissken for daytime tv on the planet venus.

Now, let's play my round..even though I am not the host.

Round 14...name one thing that I am besides a fart.

Pilfanta moranga obliegger mistofit

That's how this makes sense to me, NONE i say NONE!
My kind of player!!!

Here ya go.

Attachments

Name:	stephen.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	45688  

Ahhhh, green, the color of youth and of fertility - nature and harmony. A wise choice. However do not forget it is also representative of greed and illness and my favorite, jealousy.

You have been picked up by a Legacy-Class Frigate captained by a madman aptly named, The Green Madman. Here is a bit about him.

I have no idea how he came to be in space and to be captain of this ship, but I do know he likes to eat beautiful little creatures such as yourself. He will try to seduce you first and then make you want to be eaten, he does not like to eat things that do not want to be eaten. You await him locked in quarters aboard the ship, he will visit you soon so you must choose what to wear down to the last piece of jewelry and adornments, it will make a difference on your outcome. Give me details on the fashion you wish and I will have it appear in your quarters for you to don. Good luck.

Ahhhh, green, the color of youth and of fertility - nature and harmony. A wise choice. However do not forget it is also representative of greed and illness and my favorite, jealousy.
Then you're in luck. I am a jealous god. Also perhaps a tad greedy. Definitely sick.

You have been picked up by a Legacy-Class Frigate captained by a madman aptly named, The Green Madman. Here is a bit about him.

I have no idea how he came to be in space and to be captain of this ship, but I do know he likes to eat beautiful little creatures such as yourself. He will try to seduce you first and then make you want to be eaten, he does not like to eat things that do not want to be eaten. You await him locked in quarters aboard the ship, he will visit you soon so you must choose what to wear down to the last piece of jewelry and adornments, it will make a difference on your outcome. Give me details on the fashion you wish and I will have it appear in your quarters for you to don. Good luck.

Good luck to me? Good luck to him. Considering I've given birth to an 8-legged horse, and my current body tends to be ever so grateful to rescuers.... say a prayer.

HA! Sometimes we think more is better yeah? Well in this case it may not be so. You are on the planet FindABin.

Your goal is to find one of these bins before the 10 angry yellow Yaks that are now chasing you catch up to you and urinate all over you drowning you in their golden pee.

You have a bit of a head start but they will catch up quickly. The bin on FindABin is located near a Planet Aid donation center. The Yaks are to your south. What direction would you like to head North, West,or East?

To your east you see more grassy fields
To your North you see a highway off in the distance
To you West you see a farm with a few people milling around and a couple of pick up trucks.

Good Luck