DEADWOOD - HBO Reunion Movie

Tools    

Sure hope we get a few of them so they get a chance to finish a bunch of the stuff that kinda got left up in the air. Feels like there's a big enough fan base to make them some money. Maybe we'll get it.

Now if we could just get Firefly back...

This might just do nobody any good.
It’s a go!

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/dea...mpression=true

”All of these people worked hard to get this together,” Bloys said. “It’s been a logistics nightmare getting all the cast members’ schedules together but we are there. It is greenlit.”
Shoots in October and aims to air in the spring.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Just read, coincidentally, that the guy who played Richardson passed away a few years ago.

=*(

It’s a go!
https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/dea...mpression=true
Shoots in October and aims to air in the spring.
You're right, Saunch. Just got word from a friend of mine who's in the cast. He "got the call", so production is imminent.

Hopefully they'll tone down the language in the movie; but I doubt it...

~Doc

This might just do nobody any good.
I too would like a Superman movie where he doesn’t fly.

Tone down?
KAH SAGGA!!!!

oooooo sWIJ'n!!!
Woooo?? Wuuuu!!!
KAH!!!! *fidgets in frustration* SAGGAH!!!!

hmph.
beeegman. Wu: beegman.

The Adventure Starts Here!

It wouldn't be Deadwood without the constant use of the F-word. Honestly, a PG-13 ambiance would ruin it at this point.

It wouldn't be Deadwood without the constant use of the F-word. Honestly, a PG-13 ambiance would ruin it at this point.
You might have something there. And the public certainly wouldn't want to see any interruption of the continual downward slide to modern American decay.

The Adventure Starts Here!
You might have something there. And the public certainly wouldn't want to see any interruption of the continual downward slide to modern American decay.
Well, don't misunderstand me. I had a hard time getting used to all the swearing when Deadwood first was aired. But after three seasons of the show -- with its oddly Shakespearean cadence of dialogue despite the swearing -- it would seem WAY out of place to suddenly lose the swearing.

It's a continuity/expectations issue for me, and not whether or not I like the swearing.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The worst swearing I ever heard was on the back of a school bus in early elementary school. I like to think we have improved ourselves because we no longer converse in a dialect of "F, S! S, F! F, F, S! S, S, F!" God bless the children.

I literally had every bully in high school on my bus route. I was in elementary. That was 6 years of hell for a kid who's ears grew faster than any other part of my a kid's body.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
THAT is f@ckin WONDERFUL!!!

Hmmm, after reading that article I'm a little less enthused. The story is gonna pick up 10 years after the finale? I don't know. This now sort of feels like a M*A*S*H reunion. I'll still watch it but I don't think we're about to have another Serenity situation.