Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Eh, the second one is kind of fun but that’s it.

Then I am sorry to mislead. I did lift it from a Samara Weaving image site.

here is another Aussie beauty..this time from The Handmaids Tale.

Yvonne Strahovski

Yvonne is a beyond-beautiful (is that possible? ) woman and I need to someday get the series Chuck on DVD because that's really where she broke big in the States. Guys I know that like her have told me, you need to see her in this series, so I'm sold.

One more from Yvonne:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I saw her interviewed recently on an Aussie panel. She comes across as very down to earth. Of course that could all be fake but if not, I think it's why aussies and fellow kiwis get so much work in hollyweed. She IS stunning!

This might just do nobody any good.
Gotta get those blonde, blue eyed people from somewhere.

Gotta get those blonde, blue eyed people from somewhere.
Double bonus because they won't whinge about getting roles when they're old.

Loving Yvonne in The Handmaid’s Tale. Didn’t realize she’s from Oz.

I saw her interviewed recently on an Aussie panel. She comes across as very down to earth. Of course that could all be fake but if not, I think it's why aussies and fellow kiwis get so much work in hollyweed. She IS stunning!
I think it's the universally accepted profanity .

One of my favourites was during the BAFTAs a few years ago. Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe came on stage at the Royal Opera House and Crowe muttered "Call this a ****ing opera house".

I think it's the universally accepted profanity .

One of my favourites was during the BAFTAs a few years ago. Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe came on stage at the Royal Opera House and Crowe muttered "Call this a ****ing opera house".
LMAO. I Think I heard about that. He's such a larrikin.

LMAO. I Think I heard about that. He's such a larrikin.
It may even be that I've mentioned it before. It was so funny .

Great selection of photos – I like this one especially; lovely skin. Red hair really suits her as well:

Great selection of photos – I like this one especially; lovely skin. Red hair really suits her as well:
Thanks, Sib! Yeah, I really like the red hair on Emma, instead of her natural blonde. But I did include a blonde pic because I thought there might be some Emma fans that prefer the blonde. *sigh* She's so sweet-looking.