World Cup Soccer 2018

Tools    

in fact messi was the one that geared up this team on qualification
I know. They only just qualified with an amazing player dragging them across the line. He's the only reason they qualified and yet it's the team not being a team which makes them so vulnerable.

Sadly Nigeria have scored twice, so Argentina might have a lifeline. Second goal was lovely, wasn't it?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Gives Argentina a free shot to go through then, unless Croatia let Iceland win which would be mega lol.

Now a draw tonight please for another £100 and back to even for me for the WC!

Well GD would come into the picture at some point. Argies are at -3. They not only need to beat Nigeria, they would want to hump them real good. With so much pressure, and the reports of infighting, i expect them to go out with a whimper really.

Well GD would come into the picture at some point. Argies are at -3. They not only need to beat Nigeria, they would want to hump them real good. With so much pressure, and the reports of infighting, i expect them to go out with a whimper really.
Not if Iceland draw/lose which is likely, Iceland at -2 now anyways. Argentina must beat Nigeria and that will have them on 4 points, Nigeria 3 and Iceland 2 or 1.

It only gets entertaining if Croatia lose to Iceland which they might be incentiviced to do which will throw things up in the air a bit.

Saw a guy today in a Ronaldinho shirt. Very unusual that anyone where I live would wear a football shirt.

I do see it every now and then, It was a huge fashion thing in the late 2000s. Seen them around even during the off season. Now its mostly a dud thing unless you are going to a bar/stadium to support your team.

At least in Dallas area i see a lot of blokes wearing it.

Not if Iceland draw/lose which is likely, Iceland at -2 now anyways. Argentina must beat Nigeria and that will have them on 4 points, Nigeria 3 and Iceland 2 or 1.

It only gets entertaining if Croatia lose to Iceland which they might be incentiviced to do which will throw things up in the air a bit.

Yeah see that, but with the matches kicking off at the same time, I dont think Argentina can rest on their laurels. But yes a 1 goal win and an Iceland loss should do it. But i am not sure how motivated Croatia will be for the match now that they have already qualified.

Yea that's what I'm saying, they might let Iceland win to knock out Argentina.

Bastard! Switzerland!!! 2 minutes away from another £100 and back to level. Should have cashed out for £70 maybe

Shaqiri...

He is so much of an enigma. No one knows what he will do in the match. Some days he just doesn't turn up and today, he was brilliant in the second half.

Sadly Nigeria have scored twice, so Argentina might have a lifeline. Second goal was lovely, wasn't it?
it was, but im sucker with the first goal, lovely touch and volley 😀
clearly Musa > messi this moment 😂

Yeah see that, but with the matches kicking off at the same time, I dont think Argentina can rest on their laurels. But yes a 1 goal win and an Iceland loss should do it. But i am not sure how motivated Croatia will be for the match now that they have already qualified.
I think croatia will do just fine. Pressure more to iceland side since they need result, they will need to play out of their comfort way

Im more worried another upset for argentina. Stat show they got upperhand with nigeria - and it show in friendly- but now situation has turn upside down since the pressure was on them

So what the best goal so far in your opinion?
I like Coutinho did a coutinho but My bias for xhaka bullet

This is why i loathed fanaticism but it's hard when thing become your only way of life.
I suppose india just like my country, or even way worse in that regard . Just Seen the news about salman and sahrukh open house every eid mubarak and the crowd was crazy

Faildictions....
Belgium 2 - 0 Tunisia
South Korea 1 - 2 Mexico
Germany 3 - 1 Sweden

Belgium, Germany and Mexico today. £40 returns £140