The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

A friend of mine made me the first of twin necklaces today. I got to watch it being made...

And here it is on...

He's since finished the second. On some kind of fire for me today, I guess. Happy midsummer!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@cat_sidhe are you a water nymph
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

OMG, you look like a Celtic faery sprite or some such. So cute.

OMG, you look like a Celtic faery sprite or some such. So cute.
Thank you Maybe now it's a bit more apparent why Ireland and I are like...kind of a match made in some kind of heaven or hell. We kind of look like each other. (???) (:lol. as weird as that IS to say....). They've always been like OH HAAAAI and I've been oh HAAAI!!! *wild waving*

A friend of mine made me the first of twin necklaces today. I got to watch it being made...

And here it is on...

He's since finished the second. On some kind of fire for me today, I guess. Happy midsummer!
Really cool.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I would go with minio's water nymph. Very cute.

This morning I became an uncle!

My brother's wife had a baby. His name is Arthur:

Congrats!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
This morning I became an uncle!

My brother's wife had a baby. His name is Arthur:

Guess this means you're up next.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Sweet little baby. Congrats Yoda and mama yods. And to you as well 7thson. Baby breath is lovely.!

Congrats Yoda. It's ok being an uncle.... You get to give them back. You also get to wind them up and then leave.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
@Yoda cute baby. Being an uncle means all the fun and none of the responsibility.
@cat_sidhe MEOW!!!!

Suspect's Reviews

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
A friend of mine made me the first of twin necklaces today. I got to watch it being made..

And here it is on...

Very beautiful and sincere pic

Went to Greece for ten days. Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra