Paul McCartney

Tools    

This made my day today. I cried, but it was worth it.

Maybe I'm too cynical for this ****. This was actually really depressing. What old celebrity looks like. Being parading an an old legend around, shouting/singing hit song refrains. That's kind of the epitome of bringohg out your famous geriatrics "fer a laff".

Yea, had to kill this after 10 minutes.

This made my day today. I cried, but it was worth it.
That was simply awesome. And I guarantee I cried more than you did. If you can make it through that whole Let It Be portion without crying you are a soulless monster.

James Cordin struck absolute pure gold with the whole Carpool Karaoke skit concept. Theres been several he's done where Ive been beside myself. And I love that he basically blew up his entire show for this. 23 minutes?! He knows whats important. He's got his priorities in line. That was spectacular.

I lost it when he walked in the barber shop. My mother was from Liverpool & that woman was so typical of Liverpudlians. She was thrilled that Paul had come him, but she totally kept her cool.

I’ve read a million YouTube & Twitter comments & almost everyone bawled their eyes out. It’s nuts!

James Cordin struck absolute pure gold with the whole Carpool Karaoke skit concept.
I want him to have Dylan & Jagger.