Peter Fonda = Game Over!

Tools    

Sending out tweets calling for terrorizing the children of U.S. law enforcement, calling for violence against officials, and saying that someone should kidnap the President's youngest child and put him in a cage of pedophiles.

The First Lady notified the Secret Service about Fonda's unhinged tweets.

What say you?

A system of cells interlinked
He's deleted the tweets, but of course, the internet is forever. The tweets are pretty bad...

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Sending out tweets calling for terrorizing the children of U.S. law enforcement, calling for violence against officials, and saying that someone should kidnap the President's youngest child and put him in a cage of pedophiles.

The First Lady notified the Secret Service about Fonda's unhinged tweets.

What say you?

He wants in on the attention, just like many people.

1. Thinking celebrities have no special expertise on these matters and shouldn't expect us to care what they think.

2. Wanting to talk about stupid things celebrities say about politics.

Pick one.

1. Thinking celebrities have no special expertise on these matters and shouldn't expect us to care what they think.

2. Wanting to talk about stupid things celebrities say about politics.

Pick one.
Stupid is making insensitive, hurtful or biased remarks. This is way beyond that. Some people are already calling his remarks "terrorist threats toward children" and he included the only minor child of the "First Family."

If viewed as even a potential threat, he would be looking at a felony.

Of course it probably won't go that far as most see it as him blowing off steam in an unhinged way (at most, the Secret Service may give him a warning, if anything at all).

But man! Everyone agrees that what Roseanne did was stupid, bigoted and distasteful, but people are viewing this as insane and frightening (thus already the accusations of terrorist threats).

I'm not sure how any of that is a response to my point.

If you regard celebrities spouting off about current events as condescending and insufferable, the solution is to stop treating it like news when they do it. It's either-or.