The reason Linda Hamilton is NOT in T-3!

Tools    

I heard this from a Pal and I was wondering if it is true... I heard Linda Hamilton will not be in T-3 because she is currently sick with the AIDS virus. I heard this from my friend in grade 11 who is friends with a man named Don Speagson, who is a screenplay writer who has had 2 movies actually produced (The Truth About Jeffery Harrison and Living With the Wolves.) He says that an inside source told him Linda Hamilton is in an LA hospital under a different name. POOR LINDA! I hope it isn't true! She is a GREAT actress!
JO

OMG ResurectionJo!!! I heard that, too!! I thought it was a TOTAL lie at first, but now that I've heard it AGAIN, it's GOTTA be true!!
And I sooo agree with you about Linda being a great actress. I hope she gets better soon!!

You guys are morons. OMG, you should stop reading The Star at the supermarket checkout.

First of all, Hamilton doesn't have AIDS.

Second of all, Linda Hamilton is going to be in Terminator 3, but it's not a major role. She'll be seen in flashbacks, but not part of the main storyline this time. To quote Ah-nold Schwarzenegger himself, "She [Linda Hamilton] is coming back, but as a past experience, not driving the current story forward. She's in flashbacks. I think director Jonathan Mostow felt like he didn't want to have the exact same cast and be limited in the story. Jonathan was very adamant that he wanted the kid to be twenty-two or twenty-three, the mother has died, and let's move on, let's have him be on his own, let's let him have a girlfriend." Arnold's comments were made back when he was doing press for Collateral Damage at the end of January 2002.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

Holden, you just made my day...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The legend returns!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Just searched Linda Hamilton, could've made a new thread I guess.

A system of cells interlinked

So false but nice fairy tale...