Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas(music,hard question)

Tools    

If someone can answer this,god bless him.
So im looking for the song or whatever it is in this movie,to be more specific the music starts at 9:50,its basicly after the :God Damn Hippiessss! scene,its like a flute or something.
To be the most precise as i can the part starts when Johnny Depp says:
''Then we ate some mescaline(flute starts,the part im asking for),and went swimming.''

Help meeee

If I got the timing right on my dvd, this plays after the bit you mentioned:

Sorry thats not it,to be the most precise as i can the part starts when Johnny Depp says:
''Then we ate some mescaline(flute starts,the part im asking for),and went swimming.''
Its really hard even if its cut out from part of song its impossible to find it...
And the song you posted is after the flute,i really think they are 2 diffrent songs,becouse in your song that you posted there is not the part that im asking for,check it.

If you have a spotify account you can see a 19 song list from the movie here. If you can't access it I can just post the list here.
I checked every soundtrack list from the movie and in none of them is the song that im looking for...

I am just throwing a fluke

Have you really loved a woman from the movie "Don Jaun De Marco"?

Here's the entire movie. What time does it start?

Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
On this link you put out,it starts at EXACTLY 10:15,i cant be more clear than when it starts i deffined it perfectly for you guys to know what sound i mean of,the flutes you know what flute is right?
Well,maybe its not a song...maybe its just something from the movie,and it doesnt exist on any other thing.

I am just throwing a fluke

Have you really loved a woman from the movie "Don Jaun De Marco"?
You have been of great help,but thats not it,not even close.

I strongly advise you be a little more polite in these responses. If not for general courtesy towards people making a good faith effort to help, then at least because it is extremely common for people's specifics to end up being wrong, which they only realize when they find the thing they're looking for.

On this link you put out,it starts at EXACTLY 10:15,i cant be more clear than when it starts i deffined it perfectly for you guys to know what sound i mean of,the flutes you know what flute is right?
Well,maybe its not a song...maybe its just something from the movie,and it doesnt exist on any other thing.
After he says something about packing a car, I hear a saxophone followed by with a woman's high-pitched wailing soprano voice.

After he says something about packing a car, I hear a saxophone followed by with a woman's high-pitched wailing soprano voice.
Yeah,whatever instrument it is it starts on 10:15 when he says ''than we ate some mescaline(it starts).....but this is diffrent from the high pitch woman voice....that is a diffrent song...i think...
Ah damn it....this is too hard just leave it...cant be solved.

I strongly advise you be a little more polite in these responses. If not for general courtesy towards people making a good faith effort to help, then at least because it is extremely common for people's specifics to end up being wrong, which they only realize when they find the thing they're looking for.
I mean the guy puts a song that he obviusly knows its not what im looking for becouse it wasnt even close....so yeah he teases me i respond no offense.

I don't know why you think they were teasing you. If you mean OHForums, they were asking you when it starts, probably because they don't want to scour the movie themselves for a flute, even if they know what one sounds ilke.

Anyway, I'm being totally serious when I say that tons of people asking these questions end up misremembering things and going "oh yeah, I guess it was actually that" once they actually see or hear it. It happens all the time, because anyone here in the first place is obviously working off of fuzzy memories to begin with.

Nobody thinks they're doing this, of course. But tons of them are. So it's reasonable for people to throw out suggestions that don't correlate perfectly with the criteria.

I don't know why you think they were teasing you. If you mean OHForums, they were asking you when it starts, probably because they don't want to scour the movie themselves for a flute, even if they know what one sounds ilke.

Anyway, I'm being totally serious when I say that tons of people asking these questions end up misremembering things and going "oh yeah, I guess it was actually that" once they actually see or hear it. It happens all the time, because anyone here in the first place is obviously working off of fuzzy memories to begin with.

Nobody thinks they're doing this, of course. But tons of them are. So it's reasonable for people to throw out suggestions that don't correlate perfectly with the criteria.
Ok ok my bad.

I think Mark's post got missed and its part of the score of the film which is different than the soundtrack. Not exactly sure how you find the score but I bet a little bit of Bing and you can find it.

I think Mark's post got missed and its part of the score of the film which is different than the soundtrack. Not exactly sure how you find the score but I bet a little bit of Bing and you can find it.
Yes,thats what i said in my last comment i think or previous something that maybe we're just looking for nothing its just a written sound from the movie staff and nothing labeled as a song or instrumental or anything....
But maybe this will be helpful when i SHAZAM that part it says its like a commercial break song from this radio station back in the time...like an old radio station.