MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2018 Regular Season

Tools    

Seems normal to me... I do however support the use of roids. So maybe I'm not the best judge for these types of things.

Mike Trout's neck looks like he was trying to swallow a man with a normal human neck and he got stuck in there.

You could have italicized that and put Jack Handy's name at the end of it and I would have believed he said it.

I've got a couple of his books. They're pretty good. Completely insane though. Not the one-liner collections, actual semi-narratives, which are just excuses to string one-liners together, mostly.

Actual quote from one:

"Oh, so it's you," he said, probably lying.

I've got a couple of his books. They're pretty good. Completely insane though. Not the one-liner collections, actual semi-narratives, which are just excuses to string one-liners together, mostly.

Actual quote from one:

"Oh, so it's you," he said, probably lying.

I wonder if Handy was an Earl Emerson fan. Local author who writes really good (I think) private detective books. His main character Thomas Black... he kinda talks like that sometimes. I had so many times of just gut busting type laughter at the incredibly witty way he could put an insult or a disparaging remark. Either to himself or (usually) to someone else.

Yikes. Ohtani left his last start with what was thought to be be a blister issue and now is on the DL with a UCL sprain and may end up getting Tommy John surgery? Sheesh, that must have been some blister!

Yeah man, not the good kind of pasta either. Not that he was killing it or anything... I mean, he was fine. But yeah, kinda gave me a chill and reminded me of the day when I lost Watson last football season. I mean one second he's there, then; *poof*! He was no longer there... permanently. Hope he's alright. He was doing pretty well going both-ways. I wonder if maybe we'll start having more trying this out now? I've pondered once or twice why it stopped.

Yeah, it's stupid. At this point I'm just trying to figure out if it's high enough that I can effectively ignore it, or just heavily deemphasize it in future decision-making.

It appears the Planet Houston Experience (is what I think they'll call it when the 'Stro's go back to back) has been a wonderful success. NY or Bos may have something to say about it... but man, they are loaded.