SONG TOURNAMENT 29

Tools    

@NedStark09 Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow's Picture is a previous winner. It was actually nominated by you and it won the Duets Song Tournament.

Switch it.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

@NedStark09 Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow's Picture is a previous winner. It was actually nominated by you and it won the Duets Song Tournament.

Switch it.
That piece of crap won a tournament? Shame on you MoFos!

Switch it.
I dont remember anything sometimes. Sure dont recall anything I nominated winning but I will replace it

ZZ Top---Sharp Dressed Man

ROUND 1 DAY 1

XXXtentacion - Orlando

Finger Eleven - One Thing

Opus & Falco - "Rock Me Amadeus

The Jeff Healey Band - When the Night Comes Falling from the Sky

Josh Turner - Long Black Train

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds & Kylie Minogue - Where the Wild Roses Grow * Alt. Link

Elbow - Starlings ( Seriously addictive )

S'Express - Hey Music Lover * Alt. Link

XXXtentacion - Orlando VS. Tau Cross - Lazarus

Finger Eleven - One Thing VS. Khalid-Young Dumb & Broke

Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters VS. Opus & Falco - "Rock Me Amadeus

The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name VS. The Jeff Healey Band - When the Night Comes Falling from the Sky

Three Days Grace - Chalk Outline VS. Josh Turner - Long Black Train

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds & Kylie Minogue - Where the Wild Roses Grow * Alt. Link VS. Holly Johnson - Americanos

Elbow - Starlings ( Seriously addictive ) VS. Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me

Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch VS. S'Express - Hey Music Lover * Alt. Link

ROUND 1 DAY 1

XXXtentacion - Orlando VS. Tau Cross - Lazarus
I haven't heard of XXXtentacion until he died. I listened to a few of his stuff and this song I really liked. The second was not that great

Finger Eleven - One Thing VS. Khalid-Young Dumb & Broke
The first is actually one of the good rock songs of the 00's

Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters VS. Opus & Falco - "Rock Me Amadeus
Amadeus is a great song, but I like the original better

The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name VS. The Jeff Healey Band - When the Night Comes Falling from the Sky
I came across the second song while I was researching the movie Roadhouse. The first is really good. I wouldn't mind if it wins this match. I would have voted for it had it not been against my nom.

Three Days Grace - Chalk Outline VS. Josh Turner - Long Black Train
I don't care for either

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds & Kylie Minogue - Where the Wild Roses Grow * Alt. Link
VS. Holly Johnson - Americanos
Both were decent

Elbow - Starlings ( Seriously addictive ) VS. Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me
Crash Into Me is my favorite DMB song. Naughty but brilliant

Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch VS. S'Express - Hey Music Lover * Alt. Link
No contest here. H&O rule the world

ROUND 1 DAY 1

XXXtentacion - Orlando VS. Tau Cross - Lazarus-On the first, I liked the vocals but not the piano.

Finger Eleven - One Thing VS. Khalid-Young Dumb & Broke-The second is ok and I didn't like the first.

Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters VS. Opus & Falco - "Rock Me Amadeus-I haven't liked the first since it came out.

The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name VS. The Jeff Healey Band - When the Night Comes Falling from the Sky-The first was ok in a goofy way but it can't touch the other.

Three Days Grace - Chalk Outline VS. Josh Turner - Long Black Train-Honestly, I just started laughing when I heard that voice coming out of Josh Turner's face.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds & Kylie Minogue - Where the Wild Roses Grow * Alt. Link VS. Holly Johnson - Americanos-Neither song is really for me.

Elbow - Starlings ( Seriously addictive ) VS. Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me-Not that I liked the second song either.

Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch VS. S'Express - Hey Music Lover-Hall & Oates, Oates & Hall; upside down it's all the same shlt.