Harvey Weinstein Fired!!

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh well, no longer quiet. Federal prosecutors lodging a criminal enquiry. Things are about to get noisy.

And 93 women now. Makes me wonder how many women are yet to come forward. What a filthy industry. What are his poor wife and child thinking.

Harry has been indicted.

Good luck to him

Don't drop the soap.

I know I know. Terribly lacking in creativity but it's a bleak and wet Tuesday morning. I can't believe how dark it is!! I'll try to be more innovative tomorrow 🐄🐖

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Don't drop the liquid soap. It takes longer to pick it up.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah uh maybe don't make prison rape jokes even if they are aimed at actual rapists.

Code of Hammurabi stays strong for pedophiles and rapists in prisons. That being said, me and @Dani8 do not make rape jokes. We're just estimating some probabilities here...

The text of your posts suggests otherwise.
What jokes.

The text of your posts suggests otherwise.
Don't trust everything you see. Your eyes are deceiving you. Look beyond the jokes. Think.

Don't trust everything you see. Your eyes are deceiving you. Look beyond the jokes. Think.
I thought you said you weren't making jokes.

I thought you said you weren't making jokes.
I also say my posts are sophisticated in my signature.

Yeah, a signature that has to bluntly state that it is witty instead of demonstrating any actual wittiness would certainly reflect a comparative level of sophistication in your posts.

Yeah, a signature that has to bluntly state that it is witty instead of demonstrating any actual wittiness would certainly reflect a comparative level of sophistication in your posts.
That totally wasn't the joke.