Poll: Who is the Biggest MoFo Sacred Cow?

Tools    

Who is the Biggest MoFo Sacred Cow?
16.67%
4 votes
Mark F
8.33%
2 votes
Swan
0%
0 votes
Yoda
16.67%
4 votes
Sexy Celebrity
8.33%
2 votes
Miss Vicky
8.33%
2 votes
Citizen Rules
4.17%
1 votes
cricket
0%
0 votes
Iroquois
37.50%
9 votes
Other (write-in)
24 votes. You may not vote on this poll

"Sacred Cow," as defined by Urban Dictionary, are those who are universally accepted and routinely immune from questioning.

Your Mom?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Me.

Don't question my superiority!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Everyone on that list has been argued with and contradicted tons of times.
Including others? I've been here a while and I don't remember that member even existing, let alone being argued with.

Interesting thread idea, but it's not me It's that other guy (ha, 10 different MoFos will now be convinced that I mean them!)

BTW is this one of those hidden meaning threads, that are really about something said on another thread? (You know like the strawman thread.)

I'm always so clueless that I never know if threads like this are a form of complaint? Or just for fun? I'll say just for fun So the answer is me....moo!

All of the above, naturally @Citizen Rules

Alright I'm running out of steam on this cow thing

That final option really so should have been "Udder (please specify)"

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Nobody has gotten the shoes right with any of those cow costumes.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
That final option really so should have been "Udder (please specify)"

I love you! If I ever have a kid, I'm naming it Chyp. I'm keeping "it" gender neutral. You know, for the cows.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Come on. Don't be cheesy now.

OMG it's spreading from the shoutbox!!

You should try not to eat cows I reckon.

"Everybody's coming back to take stock of their lives. You know what I say? Leave your livestock alone.