Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Unregistered User
And it's beautiful!

Which other Oshima films have you seen already?

Good to hear Cob. Did you like?

Gohatto -

In The Realm of Sense -

Violence at Noon -

That's all I've seen so far but I'm definitely intrigued to see more! What have you seen?

Good to hear Cob. Did you like?

Gohatto -

In The Realm of Sense -

Violence at Noon -

That's all I've seen so far but I'm definitely intrigued to see more! What have you seen?
I've only seen In the Realm of the Senses and Empire of Passion so far, both of which I loved. I have a hard time finding good quality copies of his work, though. I'm very interested in seeing many of his other films.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
We were on our way to bed when all of a sudden I bent over for the remote control and ooh LA LA there it was... Snakes on a Plane. How could I possibly resist. Mr D had to leave my self indulgent treat to myself

I simply have to see what this masterpiece is all about. Who's your Daddy Now, Bitch!!!

Wadaya know, Snakes on Crack, Sporks in a drawer. Bring in Blade and we have ourselves a party, Buckle up, this Friday night just got bumpy. Thank goodness for popcorn. 🐨

This might just do nobody any good.
"Masterpiece."

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Did I make a typo? Much obliged, saunch🍶🍾

Myself and the partner are going to watch Labyrinth, because I've never seen it before (shock I know!) and he has. We got this thing going on at the moment, in which we take turns in selecting movies that the other person has not seen before. Looking forward to checking it out because i've always wanted to watch it and it just happens to be on Netflix (hate digital/streaming but convenient)

I am thinking about watching "Nosferatu" tonight with my brother, but I do not know if that is going to happen with the chores I have to get done.