Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Make a better place
Sandra Bullock starts remainding me Michael Jackson

for years I thought I was the only who find them similar

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Get Me Roger Stone - 10/10

I enjoyed so much a few months ago, I thought I'd watch this again.. Lots of Paul Manafort (they were partners in the biggest lobby group, 80s).

I enjoyed so much a few months ago, I thought I'd watch this again.. Lots of Paul Manafort (they were partners in the biggest lobby group, 80s).

Great film, crazy how much of an impact This swinging narcissist has had on our presidential elections over the years. The reform party Trump candidacy is hardly known, but rather significant towards the 2000 election

Very enjoyable documentary about a unique, eccentric, and fascinating libertarian. He's also been rather prominent in JFK assassination research.

~Doc

Welcome to the human race...
I like the comedy of the second one as well. I remember enjoying it quite a bit. I really want to watch it to see how it holds up, but I love how you get something completely different which each TCM entry. The Next Generation was terrible in my opinion, and the 3D 2013 sequel gives it a run for its money as well.
Speaking of which...

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation -

all wrong, all wrong, all wrong

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Jeepers Creepers 3

(Victor Salva)

Convicted child molester Victor Salva delivered an enjoyable creature feature back in 2001 with the original Jeepers Creepers. It's hard to create a memorable horror monster these days, but I believe this film was able to pull that off. It was considered a success and garnered a lacklustre somewhat homoerotic sequel. It's been 15 years since we last saw the Creeper and my God do I wish he never came back. With this third entry, we have a disastrous train wreck of a film that is equal parts disappointing, insulting and dull.

Set immediately after the original film, the Creeper has taken off with Darry and left his truck.The police officers investigate the vehicle, but the darn thing is booby-trapped. They need to figure out a way to get in before he comes back. Somewhere else unimportant people are doing unimportant things. An old lady is talking to her dead son who was killed by the Creeper. Her granddaughter has a horse and is not willing to part of it even though they can't afford anything. Guess what, that darn Creeper does come back, looking poorly animated with CGI this time around and he kills some people.

This is a film that is so bad, that even die hard fans of the series will find it hard to find any saving grace here. Poorly constructed from the ground up, the writing is atrocious, the acting is laughably bad from everyone involved, but I'd like to bring particular attention to Chester Rushing, who stands above the rest as the worst acting I've seen in the last 5 or so years.

I couldn't stop laughing at the Bond-esque vehicle that the Creeper had. This, if I recall, comes out of nowhere. It almost seems like the truck has a mind of its own. It manages to shoot a spear attached to a cable out of the tailpipe. Imagine if Scorpion from Mortal Kombat was a truck. There you go.

The budget here is obviously low and it's painfully obvious with the badly produced sequences with the Creeper. Bad CGI, bad make-up and little action set-pieces. There horror is non-existent. NON-EXISTENT!!!!! There is nothing scary, thrilling, exciting, engaging, memorable...add more words here people. This movie just...is.

There are moments where I thought he was going to dive into the lore and mythology of the Creeper, but he doesn't. There are so many things that could have happened, but don't.

God....I hated this movie. I'm just going to stop now.

Suspect's Reviews

Acrimony

Somewhat predictable and the fun part about the movie was how my wife and I argued back and forth about why the characters did what they did and why they were justified. Without spoiling anything I can say that after all is said and done that I can see both sides even though I would hope other options would be available in a real life situation.

The best part of the movie for me was the last scene. The cinematography was kind of cool and it seemed almost like a different movie than the rest of the film although it totally fit plot wise. The whole thing moved a bit slow in the middle for me and was too much of a slow burn.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Blackway (2015)
Netflix

Ray-Ray, full cray-cray.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Batman Ninja (2018)
Redbox

"Batman Ninja makes Joel Schumacher's Batman & Robin
look like Mask of the Phantasm by comparison. No joke."
Eric Joseph @RealEricJoseph

Pretty Much.

Midnight Cowboy (1969)

One of the greats.

Forever my Girl (2018)

At risk of losing my cred (not that i had any anyway) a heartwarming tale and well played. Utterly predictable for sure, Nice back-story and I like Country and Western 6/10!

Red Sparrow (2018)

I didn't think I was going to like this and indeed I thought it was pretty ridiculous for awhile. It grew on me as I thought it got better and better all the way up to the end. JLaw was up and down; she looked good but I swear she spoke without the Russian accent a couple of times. I like Joel Edgarton and he was the big difference maker for me. It's a good looking movie that I thought was worth watching. I thought for sure my wife and I would fall asleep but neither of us did.

The way way back (2013)

Pretty much a by-the-numbers coming of age film that made me smile. Actors were good but the whole movie seemed a bit 'forced'. Sam Rockwell made me laugh (as he always does). 6/10.
You've summed up this movie perfectly.
I really wish Sam Rockwell would get more prominent roles. The guy can act and make you laugh that's a great combo. I loved this movie back when I first saw it. I don't really watch many coming of age movies but this one had a great cast so I had to check it out. I thought it was interesting to get Steve Carell for this movie only to have him be the one character that isn't played funny.