Survivor Cash Game Sign Up

Tools    

@CosmicRunaway has to be somebody. Even if she's just a guest judge or something. She could be Khan again.
Unfortunately Khan's already dead in the Survivor MoFo universe. Unless we use new Into Darkness Khan's blood to bring him back to life. But I'd rather not think about that movie if possible haha.

Awaiting team's arrival, and their heads
...station compromised
...unknown humanoid lifeform
...life support in section 3 at 20 percent
...I am located in section 2 science lab, please hurry
...communications are malfunctioning

Did somebody say Survivor?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Awaiting team's arrival, and their heads
...I have engaged the lifeform
..it seems impervious to my weapons at this point
...must esca *******

Attention Attention!!!
All active crewmembers are to report to the launch site at once. It is imperative that we neutralize the threat to Away Station MOFO. Liftoff will be at 1700:00, 06/13/2018.
There will be a subsequent flight taking off on 1700:00, 06/29/2018. All crew members that have contracted themselves to the MOFO Survivor XI mission are now active.

All players current and otherwise. The game is still officially starting on the 29th. This is just for fun and may result in a few advantages to those that participate. Those joining at a later date will also have an initial mission that will offer them similar opportunities. Anyone already signed up by liftoff tomorrow will be aboard the ______.

Your first challenge is to come up with a name for the ship that will be transporting us to our destination. Other challenges will be forthcoming as we progress. Please have your ship name submitted here in the thread before takeoff. I will pick the one I think is best. The winner of this challenge will receive important information that they can keep to themselves or share with anyone they like.

You do not have to participate in this if you want to wait until the game starts to play, but you will be considered a crewmember aboard _____.

Thanks - have fun.

I will have a manifest posted soon so we all know who is aboard.

SOPHIA

After the best Survivor character/winner ever.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sophia.png
Views:	168
Size:	204.9 KB
ID:	45256  

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
Thanks for thinking of me, and I would, but I think I'd rather watch and see how this plays out and join in the next one that happens.

Thanks for thinking of me, and I would, but I think I'd rather watch and see how this plays out and join in the next one that happens.
If you want to get an idea at how its played just read through one of the old game threads.