WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
) kph j

This (above) unassuming
But this 'pothole' has an added significance, not just in geological, but in human history- can you guess why and where it is?[/quote]

Nessie?

Good try @Dani8, but no. Other side of the pond. Significance has something to do, at least partly, with the arts.

Spookie , when you say pm do you mean you recently sent a private message? . B/c I never got one - at least about this subject. Can you resend it or tell me what you are referring to.

Good try @Dani8, but no. Other side of the pond. Significance has something to do, at least partly, with the arts.

Spookie , when you say pm do you mean you recently sent a private message? . B/c I never got one - at least about this subject. Can you resend it or tell me what you are referring to.
never mind about pm.. just about playing the Silver Screen thread.

Well I think it's too late for another thread . -and, besides, PM s have already been sent.

Since I 'm going to get ready for bed, I ' ll leave a hint that any Google fan will have no trouble deciphering. And quite apt, I think, considering .(And I am not editing the word' man' into ' men and women' , but I do believe this quote refers universally to all humankind) So I will say goodnight, before I post the reveal.

This tranquil North Anerican pond inspired this thought:

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away. "

@lenslady this is Walden Pond near Concardia, I know I am right thanks hehe and I am back but didn't got any pic to post yet but surely I will post
@spookiemoviemania thanks for welcoming me okay I will check the posts you mentioned me to check

and can i know the real names of both of you and ages?

Yes @alexkevin, you are right! It is Walden Pond in Concord, Massachusetts. The quote, as you probably know, is by Henry David Thoreau. He spent two years there, living in harmony with the land, before he wrote the book Walden, which contains the oft cited quote. Interesting how his time spent in nature led him to conclude that the world would be a better place if we accepted people as they are.

Your turn now. You are welcome to post when you find a picture.

@lenslady this is Walden Pond near Concardia, I know I am right thanks hehe and I am back but didn't got any pic to post yet but surely I will post
@spookiemoviemania thanks for welcoming me okay I will check the posts you mentioned me to check

and can i know the real names of both of you and ages?
I dont mind revealing my name and age.. cant speak for lenslady. But a wild guess tells me she does not.

see stirchley.. not hard to ask questions.
Spookie, try not to turn into a nag.

@lenslady I am really sorry I didn't get any picture to post yet, Actually, I have to capture the picture first to post. don't worry I will Post soon
@spookiemoviemania hold I won't post the picture which already exists in Google, I will post a new one soon

Europe, but not Greece. This little town has a saint’s name.
Too obscure. You know how many places named after saints there are? St Helena.