Rate your last drink

Tools    

Monster Energy Pipeline Punch. Tastes like a fizzy version of one of my childhood drinks(when it was the original taste around the 80s and 90s! not the new taste after parents moaned about the sugar/artificial flavours in it and it was changed in the early 00s, bla).

Tastes like:

It was pleasant enough but I wouldn't buy it again. It's a Apple, Orange, Guava, Pineapple, Cherry, Passion Fruit mix including their 'secret' original Monster taste according to the can.

+

Can't always get it where I am so it's a proper treat when available

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
If I were to rate the last drink that I'll ever have - whatever it may be - it would have to get

**** yeaaah Fat Bastard wines. Always liked this estate's ****, this one's my fav so far.

Fat Bastard Shiraz 2016 (South Africa, IWSC silver winner, organic)

++

Quite the perfect summer red.

Once in a rare while, I find a diner/restaurant that makes a REAL cherry coke, the kind where they squirt a generous portion of cherry syrup into the glass, and top with a cherry. This one was only 2 counties away, but it made my day. You can offer to serve me all the fancy mixed drinks, wines and cocktails on the planet, but I ' m never so happy as when I'm sipping a real Cherry Coke.

Dunno how to post those popcorn bags yet, but I'll rate this cherry coke 10 out of 5 !

Not sure what you mean when you say 'quote my post' @cat_sidhe. Thanks for trying to help - please be patient with me, as I only recently graduated to a cell phone from 2 tin cans and a string.

Does it make a difference? As far as the popcorn? I can probably be equally as incompetent on either device.

Had this over the weekend. Pretty decent. But wont call it amazing. Very light and not very peaty.

I have a thumb rule for drinking, alcohol has to be yellow.

Wallhalla's Loki (Golen IPA). I was expecting a red ale, since Loki is a redheaded god. They got that at least right with the label art.

First little pour goes to him.

The ale itself? Not an IPA fan but this was pretty good. Fragrant, not off-puttingly hopsy, with a rather pleasant bitter aftertaste.

I'm no an IPA fan but this went down smoothly.

+