Im new!

Tools    

Greetings all! Name is Smudge, Im 32 and from a small time town likely nobody has heard of called Skelmersdale in North West England!

Always been into films, but took on a New Years resolution in 2017 to start watching more films so pledged to watch at least 1 film a week Id never seen before, since there are so many out there I havent seen that I really should have! Added to that this year by trying to watch 100 in 2018 (Up to 61 so far so well on course!) and started writing reviews on them all too! Joined up to get a bit more discussion, as just reviewing films can be a bit one way sometimes!

Love all genres (except disaster films which are my big bore!) but especially horrors.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hi, New! I'm yn! Come over Thursday and we'll have a Friday, on a... Sunda.... hm. Saturday?
Crap. I ruined the joke =\

HI!!!!!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Fright Night?! A Nightmare On Elm Street, BLADE RUNNER!? Black Swan, AND a musical?! I like you already.

What can I say? Im an absolute sucker for anything cheesy and camp enough that it could only have come out in the 80s!

And Jerry Dandridge is clearly the best screen vampire of all time!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Greetings all! Name is Smudge, Im 32 and from a small time town likely nobody has heard of called Skelmersdale in North West England!

Always been into films, but took on a New Years resolution in 2017 to start watching more films so pledged to watch at least 1 film a week Id never seen before, since there are so many out there I havent seen that I really should have! Added to that this year by trying to watch 100 in 2018 (Up to 61 so far so well on course!) and started writing reviews on them all too! Joined up to get a bit more discussion, as just reviewing films can be a bit one way sometimes!

Love all genres (except disaster films which are my big bore!) but especially horrors.
Welcome!

I was speaking to an old mate from Skem the other day. I lived in Ormskirk myself, because I'm dead posh.

Ha ha! Last thing I expected was to find someone who had been here, never mind had heard of it! Im impressed!

I was born in Ormskirk, a little too ghetto to grow up there though!

Ha ha! Last thing I expected was to find someone who had been here, never mind had heard of it! Im impressed!

I was born in Ormskirk, a little too ghetto to grow up there though!
I went to Edge Hill, mate, back when it was part of Lancaster Uni and not the huge place it is now. Lived on Derby St, drank in The Railway and the Golden Lion.

Not been there in 20 years, mind.

Oh yeah, you'd hardly recognise Edge Hill now, the car park is probably the size of what the whole university was 10 years ago! My mate lived on Wigan Road and made us go to the Railway for karaoke once...a few erm...characters in there! Rest of the town has barely changed though, just traffic has got worse!

You're the second person in a week who's told me that Edge Hill is a completely different place and, yeah, The Railway was a bit of a dive back in the 90s too. Colin Pickthall was my old MECS lecturer and we kept in touch after he became West Lancs MP.

In fact, I nearly got evicted from my digs for putting up a Vote Pickthall poster in the window - My landlady was a Lib Dem member.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Oh hai. I'm old.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hey. Have a good time

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
When you'll be as old as me, it would be enough, nephew.
According to my calendar it's going to be in 2123.

Hello!

I'm new!

I'm a movie fan and want to discuss movies with people. Looking for a good place to call home for just such a thing.