In honor of Valentine's Day, what are your favorite love stories?

Tools    

Weird is relative.
The Princess Bride (1987)

Brief Encounter

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Out of Africa. So not what actually happened.
Gorillas in the mist. The original King Kong and his love interest.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Sleepless in Seattle. God it’s done well. Not just simply boys finds girl. There’s grief from a death and loneliness etc. Tom Hanks top notch actor same with meg Ryan whose gorgeous in this. Actually think this is a special movie not some sappy chick flick.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Actually think this is a special movie not some sappy chick flick.
LOL. Buckle up, Larry. Imminent arrival of the social media army. Rofling in anticipation. I shall white knight thee. Tallyho, my good man.

As per a 12 year traidition, I always watch Roger Corman's The St. Valentine's Day Massacre (1967) along with Scarface (1932), Al Capone (1959), Some Like it Hot (1959), Capone (1975), and The Untouchables (1987) on Valentine's Day week.

Casablanca, English patient, a walk to remember or something like that. These would be my choices.

My favourites are ‘Love Story’, ‘The Princess Bride’, ‘The Fault in our Stars’, ‘The Shape of Water’ and ‘Titanic’. Most of the films are very romantic yet tragic ones. I think this is why the stories were more appealing to me. I’ve loved these movies and have watched them several times.

The 80/90s classics
Ghost
Dirty Dancing
Pretty Woman

Everyone is my friend unless proven otherwise
The Shape of Water
The Fault in our Stars
King Kong
What's the Time in Your World?
Shabhaye roshan (White Nights)
Notting Hill
It doesn’t care whether it’s soon or it’s too late
Don’t be afraid if your heart wakes up from an old dream
My be God has written your story from the beginning. Ehsan khaje Amiri

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Thought the English patient was lovely. Same with Moulin rouge. Carlitos way has a moving love story...no joke. Can’t go wrong with dirty dancing. Can’t think of too many more....