New Trailers Here!

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Mowgli. I guess it’s like the DC Universe version.

Directed by Andy Serkis. Voice is cool. Benedict Cumberbatch (Shere Khan), Christian Bale (Bagheera), Cate Blanchett (Kaa), Naomie Harris (Nisha), Peter Mullan (Akela) with Rohan Chand (Mowgli) and Serkis himself (Baloo).

From Good Films productions: City of Lies, aka Johnny Depp wants to know who killed Biggie.

Okay, this looks great but the trailer, I think, gives away too much so be warned.

The Sisters Brothers, directed by Jacques Audiard (A Prophet, Rust and Bone, Dheepan).

Stars Joaquin Phoenix and John C. Reilly as the titular characters, Eli and Charlie, two assassins on the look out for a prospector (Riz Ahmed) who’s stolen from their employer.

Also starring is Jake Gyllenhaal with Rutger Hauer, Carol Kane and Niels Arestrup. Looks like a fun, Coen Bros-esque anti-western.

Bohemian Rhapsody looks good too. I'm a huge Queen fan.
Trailer looks good. Just wished they could have made the movie with Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
Bohemian Rhapsody looks good too. I'm a huge Queen fan.
Trailer looks good. Just wished they could have made the movie with Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
Yeah me too. Malek is the same height but Cohen looks more like him and seemed a perfect fit.

The trailer for Let the Corpses Tan (2018) tied me up and had its way with me, al la Syndicate Sadists (1975). This movie looks like an awesome tribute to the Italian Poliziotteschi genre and features an awesome rendition of Dies Irae (which, I remember when Kill Bill Vol 2. came out, me and my friends were obsessed with hunting down the entire soundtrack for the film, and Nora Orlandi's rendition of Dies Irae was my digital white whale). Rest assured, I'll be seeing THE **** out of this movie when it comes out.

Wildlife, Paul Dano’s directorial debut about a woman who meets a new man.

This looks so much like my kind of thing. Just that last bit of Carey Mulligan holding back the tears...

Peppermint is an action thriller which tells the story of young mother Riley North (Garner) who awakens from a coma after her husband and daughter are killed in a brutal attack on the family. When the system frustratingly shields the murderers from justice, Riley sets out to transform herself from citizen to urban guerilla. Channeling her frustration into personal motivation, she spends years in hiding honing her mind, body and spirit to become an unstoppable force – eluding the underworld, the LAPD and the FBI- as she methodically delivers her personal brand of justice.
Sites for legal streaming, the best streaming platforms
Look at torrents français, a good source to find french torrents

Cool, they’re addressing the “female lead is much more capable and in-world knowledgeable yet the unremarkable male leads is always handed the title of hero” trope.

Also, Tiffany Haddish!

I’m liking the style of animation and I continue to wish that, with the trio of Shameik Moore (who’s very good in Dope), Brian Tyree Henry and Mahershala Ali, this were live-action but... is that Jake Johnson as Peter Parker? I don’t know why that feels so off. I thought John Krasinski was doing it. That would have been pretty perfect, even as a voice over.

Oh, I just saw the trailer for The Old Man and The Gun. That looks like a great bit of melancholy.

Cat nip.

Apparently it’s Redford’s last. Looks aptly muted.

Huh, thanks to this thread my cinematic year is looking up.