What's the worst superhero movie you've ever seen?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Damn. I forgot about Blade and The Fantastic 4.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Di je Karlo?
And as for my worst superhero film:

This hot garbage.

Batman Ninja compiled (almost) everything I loathe about japanese cartoons and used it to soil the king of superheroes.

The standout **** moment was when Batman and the Joker had their generic animu evenly matched mindless hand-to-hand fight (which is totally what the Joker's all about) and the Joker started spouting middle school-tier philosophical "quotables" out of nowhere.

The animation is cel-shaded 3D that seems to do everything it can to resemble traditional 2D animation. I don't get it. If you want to make your movie look 2D, just make it 2D.

It's also overloaded with animu homages, none of which are relevant to the barely-existent story.

The character design, done by the same guy as the video game Furi (I'm not gonna bother remembering his name), is only as good as it can be, which is to say "not great". Tim Burton he ain't.

Long story short, watch Mask of the Phantasm instead.

Welcome to the human race...
Blade was passable when it came out... but ever watched it recently?
Hasn't aged well.
I put it on my all-time worst movies list back in 2010, then I re-watched it a couple of years ago and upgraded it to a
, which is more than enough to take it out of the worst-ever conversation even if it doesn't automatically make it quote-unquote "good". Sh*t man, did you not already see me defending Spawn?

THE ROCKETEER 1991, I THINK THIS IS THE WORST ALONG WITH BATMAN AND ROBBin

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
I see people here mentioning films that were objectively well made (Doctor Strange? TDK trilogy? Huh?)

On a technical level, here are by far the worst superhero films ever made (I've seen most of these):

-Superman IV
-Elektra
-Daredevil
-Catwoman
-Supergirl
-Steel
-Captain America (1991)
-Fantastic Four (1994)
-Spawn
-Actually, any 90s Marvel film.

The above films are objectively bad. Anyone who unironically likes any of the films above simply has little understanding of good filmmaking.

Here are some big-budget movies that are just plain awful.

-Fantastic Four (2015)
-Suicide Squad
-Batman and Robin
-Amazing Spiderman 2
-Ghost Rider
-Ghost Rider 2
-X-Men Origins Wolverine
-Punisher (any Punisher movie, actually)

Personally, I have to give the title of the worst to 1991's Captain America- which is alternatively mind-numbingly dull, and laughably bad.

There are probably a lot of low-budget and/or foreign superhero films that easily qualify. One I saw was called "Supersonic Man." Some say the 90s Fantastic Four is in the right spirit but lacked the required budget. I think films that were both poorly written and poorly executed should qualify and "Supergirl" fills that bill for me.
I think some films are just not everyone's cup of tea. I liked the first two Spider-Man films but not Nolan's Batman films, but I wouldn't call them bad.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I haven't seen Elektra, but I think I'm going to have to go with Catwoman as well.

It's funny, the same thing that kills this preview is what killed the movie - the dwarf and the jewel heist sub-plot.

If there's one thing that does NOT say Fantastic Four with all it's family-style cosmic sci-fi adventuring it's a jewel heist and sewer-dwelling dwarves! Granted, the movie is low budget awfulness with laughable special effects to begin with, but it could have been a camp treasure if it had just stuck to the basics (such as F.F. origin story and a fight with Dr. Doom) and didn't try to have a sub-plot about dwarves and stolen jewels. A jewel heist might be more up Adam West's alley, or good for the Three Musketeers, but not the Fantastic Four in it's first onscreen premiere.

Still, this movie was better than 2015's Fant4stic (with CGI Thing) if only for remaining truer to the source.

I have not seen this... should I?

Catwoman comes to mind, as does Spawn.

Why? Well, Catwoman was so far from canon I couldn't deal, and it was shoddily done. Halle Berry looked great, and that's all that movie had going for it. They botched Spawn. The hell sequences are some of the worst I've ever seen on film and it's not the fault of early CGI, we'd already seen better at that point in time. The only thing that film had going for it was Spawn's cape and I remember thinking the soundtrack suited it somewhat. John Leguizamo irritated me so much in that.

Only if you like stuff like Christopher Lee singing lines like "There's nothing sicker in society than the lack of liquor and sobriety". It is soooo campy and silly. I enjoy it, but it is a bad, bad campy movie in only the way that the early 1980's can be (please note the small, green alien creature smoking in the scene):

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
No doubt:
Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) -

If I say Oklahoma! is bad ever again, remind me of this movie. What a total disaster! Everything is so bad. The jokes are unfunny and pathetic, the acting like actors weren't even trying, the non-stop action boring as hell, cinematography unimaginative and boring etc. The movie is all over the place, editing makes it really chaotic. Clocking at 141 minutes, it was such a chore to get through. I found only two good things about it (saved it from a 0.5 rating):

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Haven't seen it.
(Oh, I get it!)
Who's the dwarf, Thanos?
probably Peter Dinklage's character

the worst is Catwoman for sure

Let the night air cool you off
The Green Lantern for me and by a pretty large margin. But it also was a terrible experience outside of just the terrible movie. I was also ill. I caught the diarrhea and I did a bit of the vomiting and left the spoopy movie early. So who knows? Maybe that movie picked up and had a five-star ending. I doubt it severely.