Movie/TV/Celebrity Anagram!

Tools    

A N A G R A M

Clues may be asked for should someone's turn prove to be a bit difficult, but I'll keep it easy to start it off.

The first to unscramble this American actor's name correctly wins a turn at scrambling another movie and/or tv related name.

JANGLY HALE KALE

Cannibal Ferox

Iconic American actor/director
Its A Toed Clown

Clint Eastwood

Sh*t gets real with this American actor director.

Calf Yak Feces

Had to write the letters to do some manual re-ordering but Casey Affleck.

Next we have an actor who did some macho roles so maybe this is fitting:

Manual Cavemen Jaded

Had to write the letters to do some manual re-ordering but Casey Affleck.

Next we have an actor who did some macho roles so maybe this is fitting:

Manual Cavemen Jaded
American actor?

That is not too big a hint tho. I was not aware Casey Affleck directed. yet again I do not watch a lot of modern films. What decade was he most productive?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@cat_sidhe, I'm taking over your thread!

+
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

That is not too big a hint tho. I was not aware Casey Affleck directed. yet again I do not watch a lot of modern films. What decade was he most productive?
I suppose his most famous works are from 80s and 90s but he's still active. And if I say he's Belgian every single fan of action movies should know who he is

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
And if I say he's Belgian every single fan of action movies should know who he is
Jean-Claude Van Damme. I thought you can only put one person in an anagram, not four!

I suppose his most famous works are from 80s and 90s but he's still active. And if I say he's Belgian every single fan of action movies should know who he is
Correct. You're not supposed to spoonfeed. The clues are for the stuck, and if the turn holder isn't online OH DEAR you'll have to wait a couple of hours. People need sleep. But if they abandon their turn (24 hours sounds reasonable), well! Free fire!

This is straight-up anagram solving.
But every single one thus far has been presented horizontally not vertically - surely that makes it straight-across anagram solving