Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Captain, she is so fine. Since you didn't post her name I looked her up and discovered her name: Stock Photography. I'll have to keep a lookout for her.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
If you're looking for a punch up to entertain you you've come to the wrong person. I wasn't having a go at dad in my initial reply but at paparazzi who are now doing it to female athletes. I didn't think it would upset him but now I remember his first post to me which is interesting. He reacted in a similar manner of lost in translation. I thought we got over that during our lengthy Pm conversations.

The comment about my typos I regard as snark as we were discussing that only yesterday. For someone who claims to be an older gent witn an invalid wife and himself an invalid I found pretty surprising.

Lol The fanbase seems on sh1t storm lately by scandal-or more likely tabloid gossip
Stay strong naachan!

I've really enjoyed the banter in here for the time I've been on MoFo and have loved a lot of the photos of men and women mofos appreciating beauty. It's a cool little thread. And it's certainly been fun getting to know the mofos in here, but my arguing days are over and were a while back.
Dani there's no way your arguing days are over .

It was a genuine question to open discussion considering the current climate in the media and other social media but I simply chose the wrong thread and that's my fault entirely
I think we were just accepting of the point you were making and didn't think more needed to be said.

I've really enjoyed the banter in here for the time I've been on MoFo and have loved a lot of the photos of men and women mofos appreciating beauty. It's a cool little thread. And it's certainly been fun getting to know the mofos in here, but my arguing days are over and were a while back.
Dani there's no way your arguing days are over .

It was a genuine question to open discussion considering the current climate in the media and other social media but I simply chose the wrong thread and that's my fault entirely
I think we were just accepting of the point you were making and didn't think more needed to be said.

You know me well, See, and I totally admit to tossing bait for entertainment when I was bored and in chronic pain all of last year and refusing to see a doctor, but things have happened over the last few months that have made me grow up and stand back to see both sides of the coin. I don't wNt to waste energy on that banter anymore so have been mindful of the way I word things but still... Feelings get hurt.

Who is this 'WE' you speak of, though? A lot of people outside the world of MoFo are still discussing it everytime a sportsman, actress etc are told to twirl for the cameras. I was interested in what the discussion was in Appreciation Club MoFo land but it all went silent, much like the news about what Asia Argento's speech at Cannes. I'm not interested in an Sjw -v-Mra battle for point scoring . I'll leave that now to the millennials (NO DISRESPECT INTENDED) to sort out, but I am still curious why it's acceptable to make comments about a woman's body yet when the same is said of a man's there is a backlash of Mra crying about being treated like a slab of meat. Just so there isn't any confusion I AM TALKING ABOUT OUTSIDE MOFO. not yelling, See, just speaking a bit louder for emphasis.

Getting back on topic, Asi Argent beautiful! and very well spoken. Just from that
Speech alone she struck me as a take no prisoners kind of woman. That took some gumption to get up in front of the world and say that and I doubt she'll give up without a jolly good fight.

And more beauty and brains, the look on Cate Blanchett's face. Woah.

Now I need to make a cup of tea before I run out of steam and I will come back to edit my typos but for those wh don't know, and even those who do know, I will try one more time. I have broken both my collarbones and am typing with one finger. Apologies in advance.

Who is this 'WE' you speak of, though?
Well, myself and dadgumblah – I think when you raised the subject it was just the three of us posting.

A lot of people outside the world of MoFo are still discussing it everytime a sportsman, actress etc are told to twirl for the cameras. I was interested in what the discussion was in Appreciation Club MoFo land but it all went silent
Well it shouldn't have to be seedy should it? We want a bit of class.

Getting back on topic, Asi Argent beautiful! and very well spoken. Just from that
Speech alone she struck me as a take no prisoners kind of woman. That took some gumption to get up in front of the world and say that and I doubt she'll give up without a jolly good fight.
I've always liked her and her saying that she was actually abused at Cannes must have caused a minor earthquake. It's sickening. It's also depressing but unsurprising that she got virtually no support immediately after making the speech, instead receiving it on social media.

And more beauty and brains, the look on Cate Blanchett's face. Woah.
Yes she looks particularly good in that shot. But then I do have a thing for her at the moment .

I've always liked her and her saying that she was actually abused at Cannes must have caused a minor earthquake. It's sickening. It's also depressing but unsurprising that she got virtually no support immediately after making the speech, instead receiving it on social media.
I've always liked her. I think the first movie I stood up and noticed her was Babel. I thought she was brilliant!

Asia sure had the attention of that room! I never heard such silence during an awards speech. And concerning media attention, that's what mean- I didn't know about it until it d. Chatter ly posted about it, then the next day I saw it on one or more of news channels in my country.

I've always liked her. I think the first movie I stood up and noticed her was Babel. I thought she was brilliant!
I really want to see Manifesto. I find that thing of the same person playing different characters attractive in itself.

I don't know who she is but that outfit really suits her.

I don't know who she is but that outfit really suits her.
She's a fashion blogger – justifiably so if this is anything to go by .

I really want to see Manifesto. I find that thing of the same person playing different characters attractive in itself.
I was just thinking the same vibe. Really lovely.

Lol The fanbase seems on sh1t storm lately by scandal-or more likely tabloid gossip
Stay strong naachan!
So what's the scandal, @resopamenic?

Is it Nanase Nishino's alleged feud with Saito Asuka?

Stay strong naachan!
So what's the scandal, @resopamenic?
an infamous local tabloid -that usually come with this stuff-circulated news and gaudy photo about her was "visited" by a director which she involved with for a movie, and that two years ago -i think i miss some detail. It just typical thing then extrapolated on internet especially the snowflakes by the diehard one, whether the rumour true or not

Is it Nanase Nishino's alleged feud with Saito Asuka?

i woukd to see that tho'