Avengers: Infinity War

Tools    

I was not a big fan of the first Avengers movie and I didn't watch the second. If it beats Titanic in box office gross I might watch it on Netflix if it comes out in that platform.

i think this movie will breaks many records

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I was not a big fan of the first Avengers movie and I didn't watch the second. If it beats Titanic in box office gross I might watch it on Netflix if it comes out in that platform.
Avengers is at 1.8 billion, it is on-pace to beat Star Wars: The Force Awakens, but not Titanic. Even still, ... that's such a weird logic in deciding to watch a film.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
This is what I'm thinking... I have not properly re-watched and reviewed them, however.

1. Captain America: Civil War
2. Black Panther
3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4. Iron Man
5. Avengers: Infinity War
6. Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2
7. Spider-Man: Homecoming
8. Guardians of the Galaxy
9. Avengers: Age of Ultron
10. Thor: Dark World
11. Doctor Strange
12. Thor: Ragnarok
13. The Avengers
14. Iron Man 3
15. Iron Man 2
16. Thor
17. The Incredible Hulk
18. Captain America: The First Avenger
19. Ant-Man

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
How did Captain America know where Wakamba is?.
Wakanda**

1. The Avengers
2. Captain America: Winter Soldier
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
4. Thor: Ragnarok
5. Avengers: Infinity War
6. Iron Man
7. Captain America: Civil War
8. Black Panther
9. Spider-Man: Homecoming
10 Avengers: Age of Ultron

...the rest.

Suspect's Reviews

My list is very simular to this only Iron Man Is 1, Captain America 2 is 3 Avengers is 2 and Guardians Of The Galaxy is my 4th favorite MCU film. I know its at a different spot in my 125 favorite films list but that has other movies in it.

Avengers is at 1.8 billion, it is on-pace to beat Star Wars: The Force Awakens, but not Titanic. Even still, ... that's such a weird logic in deciding to watch a film.
Usually when a movie bets box office records it means that the movie is doing something interesting. I liked Titanic, I found Avatar enjoyable but very stupid and I substantially enjoyed Force Awakens. Although I think that first The Avengers was a movie that left me really disappointed given it's popularity: it's just a mediocre special effects laden action kids movie.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Usually when a movie bets box office records it means that the movie is doing something interesting. I liked Titanic, I found Avatar enjoyable but very stupid and I substantially enjoyed Force Awakens. Although I think that first The Avengers was a movie that left me really disappointed given it's popularity: it's just a mediocre special effects laden action kids movie.
But if you called Avatar very stupid and The Avengers disappointing, that seems contradictory to that. Regardless though, I think Infinity Wars is a far more fleshed out concept than the first film (and the second film). Have you watched Black Panther? I'd also recommend that.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I liked the Captain Marvel trailer and I'm ready to see it. That said, that movie poster seems to imply her being the key to defeat Thanos.

That kinda throws the 10 year plan out the window.

Welcome to the human race...
Don't worry, it's clearly a fanmade poster if that picture of Wasp is anything to go by.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
How did Captain America know where Wakamba is?.
I had to rewatch Civil War to remind myself what was going on.

Infinity War was fantastic, watched 3 times already. Love how Thanos is quite a complex character, really brought to life by Josh Brolin. The ending after the snap was like 2001 or something.

Felt a lot fresher than Ultron having a bunch of new characters get quite a lot of screentime and a lot of the old cast doing little more than supporting here.

I had nothing but bad things to say after Ultron, bad Iron Man and Thor sequels, but Marvel deserve due credit after freshening things up with, Guardians, Strange, Ragnarok and Civil War. Said I wasn't seeing anymore at the cinema but I'm going to see Infinity 2 and maybe Capt Marvel.

So why doesn t thanos double the universe s ressources?

So why doesn t thanos double the universe s ressources?
Haha, good question....