THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
@matt72582, depending on the amount of grass you need cutting & your estimation of how much time it would take to cut it, $20 is not that much.
My yard is tiny. She even said "Oh, I need the money. I'll do it."

If you change your mind, at least let me know. It's not asking much for humanity. I hate this feeling of waiting and seeing, wondering...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Raise the prize to 30 dollars and throw in an extra ice cream. This should do the trick.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Raise the prize to 30 dollars and throw in an extra ice cream. This should do the trick.
I was thinking $40 + a Fifth of bourbon.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Yesterday, when I was going to my car, I noticed a neighbor across the street cutting her lawn. I never really talked to her, but I've been here three years, and so I did my best approach under the weird circumstances in this scared society, and asked if she'd cut my grass. I even told her I'd pay her $20, and that she could do it whenever she wanted (thought she might be tired, etc)... She said "I need the money, I'll do it" --- and then never did it... When she was outside late on, I took some winter stuff to the car, just in case she was too shy to come over and say she changed her mind, would do it the next day, but mostly to give her a chance to give her the opportunity to say something with her outside in the front yard....

I'll wait a few days, and if I don't hear anything, I'll have to find someone else. I also can't stand things lingering.. Yesterday, while I was showering I thought "Is that a knock?" - also didn't wanna play my drums just in case that was the time she came.... I don't know why I'm always thoughtful of people when I'm constantly let down by them, which is why I've managed to avoid people, but I don't want the city government coming over and cutting it for $200.
maybe she feels embarrassed to lnock on your door incase she's seen tio be 'begging' for money/ you never know what goies on in other peoples' skulls. I think its lovely you asked her, quite frankly. neighbours should know each iother. Maybe you could ask for the gear to do it yourself then take her something?

sorry for typos - autocorrect must be having tea break.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Just randomly bought my corner bartender a bouquet of flowers and surprised her. She almost cried and I got a HUGE HUG.
and all was right with the world. this is the most beautiful thing i have seenall morning. should be more of it. bless ya cotton sox, catteh

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I would never mention it again, I rather pay a fine levied by the city.... But I should mention that after I asked her, this old man went over there and was talking to her when she was sweeping up the grass on the sidewalk.. After all, some say I do look like Stanley Kubrick.

Went well. Unfortunately there was no fudge.
Awwwww, here ya go to make up for that:
Glad to hear it went well

Winding Refn's upcoming TV series!!
I'M SO HYPED

Winding Refn's upcoming TV series!!
I'M SO HYPED

Video unavailable. Briefly, what is the new series about?

Briefly, what is the new series about?
Who cares? It's Winding Refn. What matters is A E S T H E T I C S.

*MACINTOSH PLUS - リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュー stars playing*

Updated my post with a link to a working video, though! Enjoy!

Who cares? It's Winding Refn. What matters is A E S T H E T I C S.

*MACINTOSH PLUS - リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュー stars playing*

Updated my post with a link to a working video, though! Enjoy!
Stupid answer & video still unavailable. Never mind.

Yeah I love Winding Refn.
Which one is your favourite of his?
video still unavailable
Of course it's not if you're looking at your quotation of my post pre-edition. LEL

Which one is your favourite of his?
I hate choosing favourites. It really depends on my mood as they have different feels. He always takes my breath away a bit. I feel disloyal to one of them if I say the name of another.

When word went around about a Suspiria remake I was kind of hoping if anyone was going to do it, it would be him.