A movie about a model who rose to fame then spiraled out of control..

Tools    

Hi,

I'm trying to find the title of a movie I remember watching when I was younger. I remember that it was about a girl/woman who rose to fame in the modelling industry. She became a model and gets to the top of her game, she's on the face of all the magazines, billboards etc. But then she starts to spiral out of control, I think she has an eating disorder or just in general it gets very dark. I have all these moments of this film in my head but cannot remember the name for the life of me and I really want to find it so I can watch it again as an adult! If anyone has ANY ideas there are all very much appreciated and welcome!

As for the model who rose to fame from what I remember she had dark hair. I can't really describe much after that sorry.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Hi, thank you for the reply. I've looked it up and unfortunately it's not this one!

I am not aware of any biopic about the model/actress Margaux Hemingway, but if one has been made, it would fit your description to a T.

Hi, thank you for the reply. I've looked it up and unfortunately it's not this one!
Can you elaborate on "looked it up"? It sounds really similar, and sometimes people see a still and think it's not the right movie, but it turns out later it is. So I figured I should double check.

Star 80 (1983), maybe?

The model is a blonde but the story is very dark.

Lipstick

Don’t think this is the movie you’re looking for, but it has some similar themes.