Most memorable movie quotes of the *21st Century*?

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
In 2005, as part of the American Film Institute (AFI 100 Years... series), AFI's 100 Years... 100 Movie Quotes revealed a list of the top 100 movie quotations in American cinema.

Virtually the entire list celebrated lines that came from 20th century cinema.

What lines of films from this century so far do you think really stand out?

Some personal suggestions that I think may make it on a similar list should it ever be made for the 21st century:

"Why so serious?" - Joker, The Dark Knight

"Chewie, we're home" - Han Solo, The Force Awakens

"I drink your MILKSHAKE!!" - Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood

"Stop trying to make fetch happen" - Regina George, Mean Girls

"I did not hit her, it's not true! It's bull****! I did not hit her! I did not! Oh hi, Mark." - Johnny, The Room

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Uncle Ben, Spider-man

What do you guys think?

Di je Karlo?
"Lawrence is good at piano! He shall be rockin' in my show, raga gagaaaa!" - Dewey Finn, School of Rock

"Right now, that one thing that I love, is you" - William James, the Hurt Locker

"And when everyone's super, hehehe... no one will be." -Syndrome, the Incredibles (this one has many real-world parallels. Think about it for a moment)

"You like sex AND money? Get outta here" - Frito Pendejo, Idiocracy

"These are just labels. You just label things. That's so ****in' lazy!" - Riggan Thompson, Birdman (it's so memorable because it's basically knocking on 99% of Myazaki movie reviews)

"Not quite my tempo" - Terrence Fletcher, Whiplash

Terrence Fletcher has fantastic lines galore. I say he's reason enough to see Whiplash.

And how could we forget...

"Hey! Where did you get those clothes? At the toilet store?" - Brick Temland, Anchorman

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
"You betrayed me! You're not good. You, you're just a chicken. Chip-chip-chip-chip-cheep-cheep."
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

"One pack of Camel Lights, please. And a scratcher. And a Playgirl."

"Solely based on the definition, I don't know a teenager that doesn't profile as a sociopath."

"Get bent tax man!!"

"I’m saying that when the President does it, that means it’s not illegal.”

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
"Look at this! Look! Egyptians! Greeks! Asians! American boxers! All made fighting into a science! I am the next stage!" (Yuri Boyka, Undisputed II: Last Man Standing)

"You look like Freddie Krueger face-f**ked an avocado." (Weasel, Deadpool)

"If you afraid to die in a fight, you're dead." (Master Durand, Kickboxer: Vengeance)

"I don't want a large Farva. I want a ******* Liter O Cola!" (Rod Farva, Super Troopers)

"I wish it were winter so we could freeze it into ice blocks and skate on it and melt it in the spring time and drink it!" (Barry Badrinath, Beerfest)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them? " and "I like to say that if you're seeing me, you're having the worst day of your life." - Nightcrawler

"Like a sailor seeing the shore disappear, I watch my past recede, reduced to the ashes of memory." - The Diving Bell and the Butterfly

"You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good!"
"'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get"
and
"It can also withstand a temperature of over 1000 degrees ... completely bulletproof...and machine washable, darling. That's a new feature."
- The Incredibles

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit? - Frank, Donnie Darko
You're tearing me apart Lisa! - Johnny, The Room
This Is Sparta! - King Leonidas, 300

Movie Forums Extra
Thanks for replies friends

This might just do nobody any good.
“Y’know, they call it waterboard but I never get bored.”

Knocked Up: 'F*** me in the beard.'

40 Year Old Virgin: 'You know how I know you're gay?' (insensitive...but funny)

Bad Santa: Billy Bob after Thurman Murman opens another advent day with candy corn, 'they can't all be winners, kid'

"I don't want to survive. I want to live." it is taken from the movie ‘12 Years a Slave’ which was released in the year 2013. Actually, the line was written by John Ridley to make justice to its originality in the movie. I will still remember this phrase and love it as it envelops a deep meaning.

"Eat my ****!" - The Help

"You are probably going to be a very successful computer person. But you're going to go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a nerd. And I want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, that that won't be true. It'll be because you're an *******." - The Social Network

"In the real world, Halloween is when kids dress up in costumes and beg for candy. In Girl World, Halloween is the one day a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything else about it." - Mean Girls. I could be here all night quoting this film. You go Glen Coco!

"Relax. Jesus. What is with you gays? Are you really that repulsed by lady parts? What do you think I have down there? A gnome?" - Easy A. Another one that has so many brilliant lines, but this one always makes me laugh out loud! I think its the surprise of 'gnome!'

"And I should have said "No" to you but I never say "No". And it's selfish because... because I just take everything and I don't know anything. And I don't know what I want. How could I when all I ever do is say "Yes" to everything?" - Carol