Favourite Stand-Up Comedian?

Tools    

Now I have to check all of these guys out
you reminded me of Ricky Gervais he's definitely one of the best stand up guys out there
Here's where I first heard of a lot of them: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Yru5znVSQta6Fx

Dave Chappelle

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I think that Bo Burnham transcends to something more than traditional stand-up comedy, in that, it's more of a one-man show ordeal, incorporating poetry, music, and physical-humor, but, he's definitely a favorite of mine. More traditionally, I like George Carlin a lot, although, his appeal is more his ideology than his comedy itself, in my opinion. Mitch Hedberg, I also really enjoy, and is someone I'd describe as much more light-heart than the other two I mentioned.

Don’t Draft Me, I Watch Anime!
I’ve always thought Bo Burnham was super overrated but I do appreciate that he attempts to consistently progress the art form.

I’ve always thought Bo Burnham was super overrated but I do appreciate that he attempts to consistently progress the art form.
Agree completely. Sometimes I find his stuff hilarious. Some of it I kinda wanna roll my eyes at. But I appreciate how creative pretty much all of it is and like that he's doing most of it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Make Happy seems to be his most focused and fleshed out material. I highly enjoyed that.

He also has a film coming out, it's suppose to be really good.

Suspect's Reviews

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I liked Bo Burnham's first thing on Comedy Central when he was about 18, but then I saw something a few years later and thought "I thought he'd progress"