Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

For most, you are correct. However, for some, it is. I had a friend who went homosexual because it was much easier for him to get laid that way. Very few things are absolute for everybody.
Sounds like he was always Bi but with a preference for women.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I had a friend who went homosexual because it was much easier for him to get laid that way.
Wait, what? If he went homosexual because he finds it easier to come along with men, it would still be pretty weird, but almost understandable. But to just be able to get laid? Well, he must be bisexual, then. A truly heterosexual guy would rather die a virgin than have gay sex in a normal environment.

EDIT: On second thought I do know a lesbian who was so desperate to have sex that she had sex with a man. Well, who knows...
Good on her. Women are sexual beings too and some ti. Es they just want a zipless fck. I fact there is a book called just that

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
You think homosexuals victimize themselves? There's no history of unjust mistreatment of homosexuals? Also homosexuality is not a choice.
For most, you are correct. However, for some, it is. I had a friend who went homosexual because it was much easier for him to get laid that way. Very few things are absolute for everybody.
That’s very strange. I would think it’s more probable that that’s a cover story than anything else.

You think homosexuals victimize themselves? There's no history of unjust mistreatment of homosexuals? Also homosexuality is not a choice.
That’s very strange. I would think it’s more probable that that’s a cover story than anything else.
I have known gay guys who say they do it, and one in particular loved talking about it. In a relationship with a bi woman. They swung both both ways but he claimed to be gay. Or maybe fluid. I can't remember. I never had sex with him but he tried it on one night at a xmas party when we were young and drunk and I must say, he was thr perfect kisser.

Another very flamboyant queen who lived in a one bed Apato with his two lovers.you get the drift, said if there weHe spent an eveninrr no men left at his orgies he wound 'settle' for a woman. I discreetly declined and left. I had no idea booze and super strong weed would turn out that way

Apologies for frozen finger syndrome

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Avengers: Infinity War

(The Russo Brothers)

The first Avengers film set the bar high for future Marvel flicks. When it was first announced I laughed at the concept and claimed it wouldn't work. Then they announced Joss Whedon as the director and I became increasingly optimistic. The film was a success in my books, managing to juggle multiple characters, while maintaining an engaging story that was entertaining and funny. Seeing all these characters on screen together for the first time was refreshing, exciting and challenging. When the sequel, Age of Ultron came out, it was met with a less than thrilling response. It was more of the same. The freshness of seeing these characters on screen together was gone. We got more of the same and a villain that did not seem as grandiose of Loki. While still a good film, it didn't meet the high expectations and felt like filler in a sense. Now we enter Infinity War, the first half of "one" film. This is the 'ending' film that the entire series has been building towards (I say since Avengers, others say since Iron Man).

Now we are juggling even more characters. Looking back at the first, there were six Avengers. That seems so incredibly small now compared to what Civil War and now Infinity War has thrown at us. How the Russo Brothers managed to find enough time to justify everyone's presence is beyond me, but it works. It helps that the heavy lifting for this film was done with every single film that came before it. Without those stand alone movies, none of the character interactions would work. None of the emotional beats would work. Take notes Justice League.

Thanos is looking for those darn stones again. This time he's actually putting the work in himself. He's collected a few so far and coming after the rest. Once he gets them, he plans on wiping out half the universe's population. Can the Avengers, who have since broken up since Civil War, manage to come together and save the world?

While the film does feel incomplete in a way, I was okay with how it all went down. This is more of a film about Thanos than it is The Avengers. Brought to life with a great performance from Josh Brolin, he blends himself effortlessly with the CGI creation. His interactions with Gamora are some of the best stuff in this film. That incompleteness is a double edge sword. I applaud the boldness of the ending, but it also has no emotional weight for me. With how the marketing machine works, we all know what is down the pipeline for those characters and their future films. One the initial shock wears off and you think about it, it feels like an empty promise. Only time will tell how bold that choice was, I'm leaning on the not so much side.

The film is 2 and a half hours long and it doesn't feel like it. This film hits the gas pedal from the very beginning and it never lets go. I was surprised at how fast the film was getting to the action and how well paced it all felt. At times it does feel rushed, Thanos has been after these stones for almost 20 films now and it all happens in one. Some plot points are glossed over in expository dialogue that I felt could have had some more resonance with some imagery, but as a whole the film works.

I felt like the film was concerned with making the action the central focus. It wanted to have a lot of 'cool comic book moments' for fans and worry about the plot progression later. I'm okay with this, since the plot was fairly singular in its focus. Thanos needs dem stones as my friend put it. So the vast fan-base will be in awe of the action pieces where they get to see Thor being a bad-ass, Spider-Man geek out at his costume, Dr. Strange dazzle us visually and the most interesting aspect to me, new character interactions working together. Seeing Strange help Quill fight Thanos was fun. That's the main takeaway from this film, it was fun.

Suspect's Reviews

I have known gay guys who say they do it, and one in particular loved talking about it. In a relationship with a bi woman. They swung both both ways but he claimed to be gay. Or maybe fluid. I can't remember. I never had sex with him but he tried it on one night at a xmas party when we were young and drunk and I must say, he was thr perfect kisser.
Yea...but too much tongue for my liking.

Three billboards outside.....

Was looking forward to this movie ever since the trailer. Then there was the Oscar buzz. Finally got around to seeing it.

Well, the strongest element is the characters, you do feel for some. You do somewhat get to know them in the short snapshot of time the movie is set.

After having slowly gotten to this point, it feels as if things are left incomplete. Perfectly understandable if a traditional ending is not adhered to. No country for old men being a prime example. However...the difference was no country felt like it had ended and/or felt like a story had been told if you don’t agree with it having ended.

3 billboards didn’t do either well enough. Overall Good acting and characters with depth is not enough....for this particular film.

3/5

Deadpool 2, saw this opening night and the big question is after Black Panther and Avengers Infinity War how does this stack up? Do we have Super Hero fatigue? Would the jokes and irreverence of the first one carry on to the second one?

The basic plot of the story is Cable is a mutant soldier from the future sent to the past to kill the man who later grow up to murder his family. Deadpool ends up the moral center (huh?) of the film because he doesn't want this child to be murdered.

Unlike the first one we don't have the traditional "big bad", the villains are very much earned as the story progresses. Really the strength of the film is that the comedy comes first, the violence second and the world building.......way way way back. You will definitely leave the film questioning the continuity and logic of the certain things in the film which if you do...you miss the point.

Also I'd like to talk about the marketing of the film...once again Deadpool did a fantastic job. A number of the jokes in the trailers do not show up in the film(which you will be grateful for) but what makes it even better is they don't show you the best bits. They also manage to hide certain plot twists as you have two fairly major cameos. It's also a film that peaks with it's end credits, perhaps the best end credits for a super hero film ever.

- welcome to the golden age of comic book films. I think people are going to have a lot of trouble deciding what was the best comic film of the year between Black Panther, Infinity War, and Deadpool 2.

The Old Dark House (James Whale, 1932)

Like most old houses, it creaks from time to time

Three billboards outside.....

Was looking forward to this movie ever since the trailer. Then there was the Oscar buzz. Finally got around to seeing it.

Well, the strongest element is the characters, you do feel for some. You do somewhat get to know them in the short snapshot of time the movie is set.

After having slowly gotten to this point, it feels as if things are left incomplete. Perfectly understandable if a traditional ending is not adhered to. No country for old men being a prime example. However...the difference was no country felt like it had ended and/or felt like a story had been told if you don’t agree with it having ended.

3 billboards didn’t do either well enough. Overall Good acting and characters with depth is not enough....for this particular film.

3/5
3 billboards is a film that attempts to subvert your expectations. You go into thinking it's a murder mystery, but really it's a morality tale about several individuals who really can't live with the repercussions of the murder. Does the ending conclude the story...no, because it's not about the story. The ending is the best moment for the characters.

WARNING: spoilers below

Neither Dixon or Mildred will ever manage to catch the rapist but they are going off to kill a rapist. How that story will end for either one is going to be bad, Dixon isn't going to manage to get away with what they are about to do. Mildred has decided that she won't rebuild her life with James, and Dixon isn't going to kill himself instead he's going to basically martyr himself for Mildred.

The Front Page

Can't get enough of the chemistry between Lemmon and Matthau! There is just something about them yelling at each other that makes me feel really good, and enjoy every bit of it. Also I find the movie itself very entertaining. The satiric view on the newspaper buisness and the journalist portrayed as hyenas and notorious liars is brilliant. The last scene is splendid as well.

8/10

Did also watch The Week Of.

3/10

Avengers: Infinity War

Finally I went to see this on IMAX, and this movie didn't disappoint me (like The Last Jedi did).

Does this movie deserve the current IMDB rating of 8.8? No, it doesn't and the score will further drop.
Is this a perfect Marvel Movie? I think this is likely the highest standard so far in all Marvel movies.

Things I didn't like were the common and usual issues all Marvel movies had:
- Not well written
- So much room to improve in film editing
etc...

The ending was something, but it wasn't as effective as Marvel fans claimed it to be. Let's be honest, we all know that things will be turned around eventually for those who died.

Talking about a really emotional ending? Below was way better, because we knew this was serious when we watched it the first time.

Anyways, I give Avengers: Infinity War a solid