Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

I mix up rupert everett with another actor i forgot his name....

This might just do nobody any good.
So I’ve been trying to keep up with some of the stuff coming out of Cannes and found out that Ida’s Powel Pawlikowski has a new movie coming out (Cold War). Searching for it I discovered that the lead actress, Joanna Kulig, is the missing link between Jennifer Lawrence and Kate McKinnon.

Cillian Murphy and Emily Blunt.
Hmmmm. Maybe.

Cillian Murphy and Emily Blunt.
why would u mistake a man and a woman, no logic in this.....

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wow WFG. THATS GREAT

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Wow WFG. THATS GREAT
When I recently saw the film again and saw the character, I thought that maybe Adam Sandler had a brother or something LOL :P

why would u mistake a man and a woman, no logic in this.....
It's called a joke.
Idk, to tell you the truth, I always thought there was more than just a passing resemblance between Imogen Poots and Jude Law.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wow WFG. THATS GREAT
When I recently saw the film again and saw the character, I thought that maybe Adam Sandler had a brother or something LOL :P
Yeahvi totally get that seeing the twhvphotos together. Sandler has a doppelganger

Keeping with this male / female theme: this rumor went around the Internet for a while - that this male child actor turned into this female "Ridiculousness" host.

The rumor, however, was just that - they're two different people.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Tak Sakaguchi (Versus) and Johnny Yong Bosch (former Power Ranger turned anime voice actor)

or...

A short hair Tak Sakaguchi and Philip Ng (who played Bruce Lee in Birth of the Dragon)

This one might just be me but...

Betty Gilpin (American Gods, GLOW) = female Cumberbatch.