Thoughts on the aviator and gangs of new york

Tools    

Good call.

Are you kidding?

You asked for all of our opinions, when you made this thread.

Geez, get over your extreme fixation on DiCaprio already. OK, OK, we get it, you don't think DiCaprio + Scorsese equals good film making. How many times do you need to say this??? It's coming off as troll like.
its more about scorsese and less about dicarpio..i dont care about critiquing him

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

DDL kills it in this movie.

To simulate Bill the Butcher's fake eye, Daniel Day-Lewis had his own eyeball covered in prosthetic glass. Day-Lewis learned to tap his fake eye with the tip of a knife without blinking.

Suspect's Reviews

take it easy miss vicky..no one asked for your opinion
As already pointed out, starting threads inviting discussion is, indeed, asking for opinions, and you don't get to pick and choose which opinions those are or who they come from.

Her point, in case it wasn't obvious, is that even when you start a new topic, it inevitably (and often almost immediately) rubs up against the same 2-3 topics and 2-3 people that you talk about in all the others. It's a little fanatical.

As already pointed out, starting threads inviting discussion is, indeed, asking for opinions, and you don't get to pick and choose which opinions those are or who they come from.

Her point, in case it wasn't obvious, is that even when you start a new topic, it inevitably (and often almost immediately) rubs up against the same 2-3 topics and 2-3 people that you talk about in all the others. It's a little fanatical.
what else was she expecting clicking on the thread about aviator and gangs of new york..even then i was much more open to discussing about the director and style of filmmaking. You should be moderating her and not me

"What else was she expecting clicking on another of my threads about the same thing." Yeah, that's the point: she was expecting exactly what she got.

I don't need to moderate her: she's perfectly within her rights as a member to point out that you're being monomaniacal.

I'm closing this thread. Kindly don't tell members not to post in your threads, or mods how to do their jobs.