16th Hall of Fame

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I actually can't think of a film. I thought I had an idea, but it was nominated in a previous HoF. I might have to just creep on this thread without officially joining haha.
U can do it! I have faith you can come up with a nom! We would love to have you

I actually can't think of a film. I thought I had an idea, but it was nominated in a previous HoF. I might have to just creep on this thread without officially joining haha.
I'll donate you a nom

I hope you can join Cosmic, you're always fun to have around and you have interesting noms too. So think harder!

Ok I went with one of my biggest favorites. I never nominated it before because frankly it's just not a very well reviewed or respected movie. At the very least, I'd say it's an easy watch. I would guess nobody in the HoF has seen it, except maybe Siddon because he's seen everything. Since I've been a member, I've never once seen it mentioned on the forum by anyone besides me.

Ok I went with one of my biggest favorites. I never nominated it before because frankly it's just not a very well reviewed or respected movie. At the very least, I'd say it's an easy watch. I would guess nobody in the HoF has seen it, except maybe Siddon because he's seen everything. Since I've been a member, I've never once seen it mentioned on the forum by anyone besides me.
Beerfest?