Bill and Ted 3 (Bill and Ted Face the Music)

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked

https://screenrant.com/keanu-reeves-bill-ted-3/

"Despite recent reports suggesting Bill & Ted 3 is definitely happening, star Keanu Reeves says there are still obstacles that could prevent the movie from getting made.

Nearly 30 years after Bill and Ted first graced movie screens, many fans still feel a tremendous fondness for the characters. Hopes for a new Bill and Ted adventure began rising in recent years, as reports circulated that there was a script in the works from original Bill and Ted writers Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon, and that Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter were game to return. In May 2018, fans' dreams seemed to be realized when plans for Bill and Ted Face the Music were officially announced, with Galaxy Quest director Dean Parisot set to lead the way.

But now it appears Bill & Ted 3 is not as much of a done deal as originally thought. Speaking to Yahoo!, Reeves indicated that there are still hurdles that need to be crossed before the sequel can be considered a sure thing. But Reeves did insist these potential issues are not on the creative side of things. Reeves said:

“I don’t know if it’s a reality. We’ve been trying for a long time to get that film made, and it still has its challenges. I really love the characters, and I think we have a good story to tell. Part of it is show business stuff — financing, rights, deals. Nothing creatively.”

It sounds as though Reeves remains optimistic that Bill & Ted 3 will still get made, but wants to caution against everyone getting too far ahead of themselves. Reeves certainly has been in the movie business long enough to know how things can fall apart, and wants to make sure that all the legalities and money issues have been settled before he 100% convinces himself that the movie is happening."

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
He really went into depth about the issues on his episode of the Nerdist podcast.

Literally made it sound like it would never happen because of the rights and funding issues. I see this going the crowd-funding route if it ever happens.

That's too bad, I'd like to watch another 30 years later with some new goofy timeline sh*t. Maybe some deep pockets will come along and just wanna make it no what. Money will make all these little "issues" disappear. It may be too that there really isn't any interest in the movie too. Other than the what? 15 or so people in this thread, who really cares if there's another Bill and Ted flick? Hope it gets made.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
He really went into depth about the issues on his episode of the Nerdist podcast.

Literally made it sound like it would never happen because of the rights and funding issues. I see this going the crowd-funding route if it ever happens.

Based on the truth.. and lies.
I hope this doesn't happen old comedy sequels are bad we try to hard to be funny now days we just had it back then 😉 and why would Reeves do that to his career go back to that lol I like the old ones though

Whoever said that Keanu Reeves is a bad actor doesn't know jack sh_t!

He's going from playing the ultimate badass in John Wick to the ultimate dumbass in Bill and Ted 3 this year. Name any other actor who can accomplish that feat?
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

He's going from playing the ultimate badass in John Wick to the ultimate dumbass in Bill and Ted 3 this year. Name any other actor who can accomplish that feat?
While not a BADASS, Jeff Daniels went from intellectual anchor in The Newsroom to and even bigger dumbass in Dumb & Dumber Too

Suspect's Reviews

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...th-bill-ted-3/

"Officially announced last week, Keanu Reevesand Alex Winter will reunite in Hammerstone Studios and Orion’s Bill & Ted 3: Face the Music, set for release next year. And the official Twitter account for the film has confirmed today that William Sadler is joining them!

“Following 1989’s Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure and 1991’s Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey, the stakes are higher than ever for William “Bill” S. Preston Esq. (Winter) and Theodore “Ted” Logan (Reeves). Yet to fulfill their rock and roll destiny, the now middle-aged best friends set out on a new adventure, when a visitor from the future warns them that only their song can save life as we know it and bring harmony to the universe. Along the way, they will be helped by their families, old friends and a few music legends.”

Production begins this summer on the new film, directed byDean Parisot (Galaxy Quest) from a screenplay by original Bill & Ted writers Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon."

Another actor who could do it is Woody Harrelson. He went from playing Woody Boyd in Cheers (last season was 1993) to Mickey Knox in Natural Born Killers (1994). Those two roles are worlds apart.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Keanu has ditched the beard...shooting began Monday

And Missy (Bill's stepmom turned Ted's stepmom) and Ted's Dad are returning as well.
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/b...rs-1203254965/

Jayma Mays is now the new Princess Joanna and Erinn Hayes is the new Princess Elizabeth. IMO, I wished Diane Franklin and Kimberly Kates had come back.

Meanwhile, Alex literally traveled to the future just for this movie. The man hasn't changed a bit and I love it. Keanu does look weird without his beard. Yet he also nails the washed up musician look in that second photo, so I'm conflicted.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Wow, clean shaven really doesn't suit him any more.

Still stoked this is happening.
I think it's just the clean shaven and long hair combo.

That's from 3 years ago. Still looks good to me.