Equality

Tools    

What woman on earth gives a fig about power lifting?!
!
It’s actually making a decent comeback in the US- for men and women. You’d be amazed how many girls are doing power lifts at any gym across the states right now. But I didn’t houseboat it as an example of something women should care about- just something the genders aren’t equal in

All values of western civilisation--liberty equality fraternity---are going to die out if western civilisation is not perpetuated by producing children. Please perpetuate your civilisation by producing some children. Right now towns villages school colleges are emptying out due to lack of young people. You got to have your own progeny to take care of you in your old age .
Don't worry we can just adopt children from poor countries to replace our unborn children.

Looking at fertility rates interestingly in China, Brazil, Japan, US and Europe are all below 2 which is the replacement rate:

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator...BR-CN-JP-US-EU

Although US's fertility rate of 1.8 is still pretty good, Japan managed to have population grow even with it's fertility rate below 2 between 1975 and 2010. Now, however, it is just too low at around 1.4-1.5.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

What woman on earth gives a fig about power lifting?!

Definitely the most bizarre statement I am going to read this week!

those two quotes certainly go together.

I have come to believe you are a man. You never said you were a wom,an so i'm going with that. It all makes sense now as the pennies drop from heaven.

Now, for your daily challenge, please contact Dr Jan Todd at The University of Texas. I'm sure you can find her twitter seeing as you love it so much. And ask her "what woman on earth gives a fig about powerlifting"

There you go, mate!