What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Ellen Page super-annoying in most everything she does, but very cute movie. Seen it twice.

First Bergman movie I ever saw. Love it.

Surprised I didn’t have this in my collection already. Contains both theatrical & TV versions. Not sure which I have seen already. Love this!

Rarely buy “nature” DVDs, but saw a trailer of this & it’s delightful. Had to buy this extended version from the UK as it’s not available here.

Went to my local(ish) used book/DVD store

Captain America - Civil War (to watch before Avengers:Infinity War)

Agatha Christie 3 Pack - Mirror Cracked, Evil Under the Sun, Death on the Nile(the best find)

The Amityville Horror (1979) (original)

It Follows(price went down)

Purple Rose of Cairo(think I'm done with my Woody Allen collection now)

I Was a Fugitive from a Chain Gang(finally marked this one down)

And From Ebay a bootleg but worth it

"Luck don't live out here."
My local Half Price Books was clearing out some of their overstocked Blu-Rays. Got these for $2-5 each.

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides
Good Morning Vietnam
Young Guns
Pacific Rim
The Social Network
Blazing Saddles
Superbad
Zombieland
Killing Them Softly
Michael Clayton
Ip Man
Prometheus
Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials
21Jump Street
The Wolverine
I Am Legend

The big short. It is like a documentary but put into a feature film with superb acting.

Been decades since this Ingmar Bergman movie has been available. Hooray to the BFI for restoring it.

The Bib-iest of Nickels

Because I'm a child that is amused enough to spend money on a film simply for the addition of a flimsy cardboard sleeve with Deadpool on it. (The film's good too, and it completes my Apes trilogy collection. Great trilogy.)

The Bib-iest of Nickels

I didn't think Batman: Assault on Arkham was a great film, but I enjoyed it. Anyways, I found the Blu-Ray at a rummage sale for $1.00, which I consider a major steal.

The People's Republic of Clogher
HMV have some nice exclusives these days. Extras I've not seen on UK releases, too.