Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Unforgiven 5/5. There has not been a better western since 1992.

In The Fade (2017) - Fatih Akin

- Absolutely blown away. Wow that was so good and Diane Kruger performance is definitely one of my favorite of the decade, she is amazing in every way (oscar worthy). I don't regret spending my free time watching this flick which is probably my favorite drama from 2017. Perfect on so many level.
+

In The Fade (2017) - Fatih Akin

- Absolutely blown away. Wow that was so good and Diana Kruger performance is defenitely one of my favorite of the decade, she is amazing in every way (oscar worthy). I don't regret spending my free time watching this flick which is probably my favorite drama from 2017. Perfect on so many level.
+
Haven't seen this one yet, but I like Fatih Akin's movies so far. Head-On was incredible.

The Post (2017)

+

Average, unremarkable, no balls. Even though the story is different, it felt used up only a couple of years after Spotlight. It is well made and does a nice job at capturing the times. I just never cared. Hanks needs to reinvent himself and take some risks; same with Spielberg, and Streep was annoying. Those three have contributed so much to film that I expect much more. Saul from Breaking Bad was good.

Alice In Wonderland {Norman Z. McLeod, 1933/4)

Stuff and nonsense

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

I always associated Giant with James Dean and during first part of the movie I was wondering, what was so special in this guy, I didn't see. The second part of the film proved to me, that his fame isn't exaggerated. Big surprise was for me, eghh... hmmm..., Big - Rock Hudson, who's artistry I appreciated thanks to Giant.

One of my favourite films full-stop.

The Postman (Kevin Costner) >> 5/10

I never thought this was a bad movie, its decent(?) I also rented, The Deer Hunter. Have never seen before and am looking forward to it !!

Jon

I also rented, The Deer Hunter. Have never seen before and am looking forward to it !!

Jon
Enjoy. Seen it a million times.

Woman In The Dark aka Woman In The Shadows (Phil Rosen, 1934)

How she got out of the kitchen is anybody's guess

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Woman In The Dark aka Woman In The Shadows
Misread as Woman in the Dunes and got ready to bash you. You're lucky.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Misread as Woman in the Dunes and got ready to bash you. You're lucky.
Here ya go .... this should help ya

Unregistered User

Grey Gardens (1975)

Bizarre but really interesting documentary. Watched it with my wife who left it after about 20 minutes and honestly, at the time I couldn't blame her. A mother and daughter live in a filthy run-down mansion will not sound that appealing to watch but the characters are just so eccentric that it becomes almost entrancing. At times it was verging on disturbing and really depressing and despite how vile the property was, you felt sorry for them, especially the daughter who was obviously so lonely. The fact that the women were close enough relatives of Jackie Onassis only adds to how fascinating this is.

I cant believe I'm rating it as high as this but
+

Edit; cheers Chyp.

Avengers: Infinity War Full 💯
10/10