Subjects Film Never Seems To Cover

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I'm Canadian actually. What about the name made you think I may be Chinese-American?

As for Vietnam movies about it, I couldn't really find any. Like if I google "Vietnamese movies about the Vietnam war", almost all American movies on Vietnam come up.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
What's the good reason for it being untouched?

Another good idea for a war movie is I would like to see a WWII that covers more of the Japanese side of things. I read that after the bombing of Hiroshima, that the Emperor wanted to surrender after that, but his own army tried to stage a coup to keep the war going, even after attacked by a nuke.

The attempted coup would be a good story to make a movie out of.

Don’t they explain it in the movie? She makes those hand motions right?

Edit I’m a dummy and didn’t see that this was a link.
If memory serves, it isn't really explained, though they did have to fill the entire room with water first, so take from that what you will.

Don’t Draft Me, I Watch Anime!
Don’t they explain it in the movie? She makes those hand motions right?

Edit I’m a dummy and didn’t see that this was a link.
If memory serves, it isn't really explained, though they did have to fill the entire room with water first, so take from that what you will.
My girlfriend is actually reading the book right now, I’m going to see how they handle that scene.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I'm Canadian actually. What about the name made you think I may be Chinese-American?

As for Vietnam movies about it, I couldn't really find any. Like if I google "Vietnamese movies about the Vietnam war", almost all American movies on Vietnam come up.
Yes I haven’t seen a Nam war movie not portraying the US and I would like one. I went to a Nam veteran museum recently...the North had elaborate cave systems in the jungle, some had schools, hospitals..all underground. Would be interesting to see that side of the war. I remember a scene in platoon when one of the soldiers was crawling through a tunnel although it was barren.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Aight so the movie I'm still waiting for is one that covers the way in which technology is making people closer but in a different way. Yeah there's all kinds of camp horrors and thrillers about it but nothing that even considers positives or just the ways in which "alone" time changes. Hell, all of us here are talking to each other on a forum and I think we generally enjoy it. I find it very hard to convey with movies, but I'd be so into something like a Rohmer movie focused on internet & phone use.

I didn't know what a weeaboo or a furry was so I looked it up. Here's what it said:
I am a geek and a gamer; I own and run a game store. I play board games, computer games, collectible card games, role-playing games and I have played many, many live action role-playing games. I love Doctor Who, movies and all other manner of geeky things. Furries are considered the bottom rung and are looked down upon by every other type of person in the gaming and fandom communities. Here is a chart for your edification:

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Aight so the movie I'm still waiting for is one that covers the way in which technology is making people closer but in a different way. Yeah there's all kinds of camp horrors and thrillers about it but nothing that even considers positives or just the ways in which "alone" time changes. Hell, all of us here are talking to each other on a forum and I think we generally enjoy it. I find it very hard to convey with movies, but I'd be so into something like a Rohmer movie focused on internet & phone use.
I would like to see movies show the opposite - how it dehumanizes society... You might like the movie by Ken Loach, "I, Daniel Blake" as it covers a few problems of the modern world.

The Wright Brothers as the initial aviators. This could easily be a best Picture frontrunner.