Mile 22

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Starring Mark Wahlberg, Iko Uwais, Ronda Rousey, and Lauren Cohan.

"An elite American intelligence officer, aided by a top-secret tactical command unit, tries to smuggle a mysterious police officer with sensitive information out of the country."

Directed by Peter Berg, coming to theaters on August 3.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
This film looks pathetic. Starting to lose a lot of respect for Wahlberg playing these similar type characters. I liked him in Boogie Nights and he was funny in Ted and The Other guys..this tough guy action hero role is starting to wear thin. Can't believe they also have (it seems) a significant role for Ronda Rousey. Hollywood really looks after its own because there's no way anyone wants to see that angry frown unless its prior to her getting her ass handed to herself in the octagon.

I'd be very surprised if this turns out to be good.

This is from the director of Patriots Day and Lone Survivor..

Apparently this guy just gets up in the morning and wonders what ****ty film he is going to be making this week with the ****ty person Mark Whalberg

This is from the director of Patriots Day and Lone Survivor..

Apparently this guy just gets up in the morning and wonders what ****ty film he is going to be making this week with the ****ty person Mark Whalberg
Lmao!!! What a jerk haha (the director I mean). I’m about to contradict myself but I didn’t mind lone survivor lol.

Lmao!!! What a jerk haha (the director I mean). I’m about to contradict myself but I didn’t mind lone survivor lol.
I really wanted to like it but couldn't even finish it, may try again some day

Peter Berg is a crap director.

He's only made two films which I'd consider good, Friday Night Lights and Lone Survivor. Of those two, only Friday Night Lights is rewatchable. That's by far his best movie.

The rest of his film portfolio is pathetic.

So no, don't have much of a desire to watch Mile-22, unless it's on HBO/Starz/Showtime on night in the future and I have nothing else to watch.

This film looks pathetic. Starting to lose a lot of respect for Wahlberg playing these similar type characters. I liked him in Boogie Nights and he was funny in Ted and The Other guys..this tough guy action hero role is starting to wear thin. Can't believe they also have (it seems) a significant role for Ronda Rousey. Hollywood really looks after its own because there's no way anyone wants to see that angry frown unless its prior to her getting her ass handed to herself in the octagon.

Marky Mark was excellent in The Departed, I'll give him that much. In fact, he was perhaps THE BEST character in The Departed.

He's never reached that level again since, and that was 12 years ago. So it can probably be considered a fluke.

Marky Mark was excellent in The Departed, I'll give him that much. In fact, he was perhaps THE BEST character in The Departed.

He's never reached that level again since, and that was 12 years ago. So it can probably be considered a fluke.
Yes sorry you’re right. Very good performance in the departed.

I'm sure this will be number one at the box office, but I have no intent on seeing it. I don't expect it to be good anyway.