THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I know that's supposed to be a joke but i can't rep it coa i'm absolutely not convinced Cob has a sense of humour.
Most correct assumption you've ever made.

I have a job interview this morning. If I get it, it will be my second job. That's right - I have a job at the moment! But it might not last for various reasons. It might though. We'll see. The main point is for the first time in my life I'm actually working.

@Swan how did it go?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Good on you, Swanny.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It went very well! Hopefully I get it. Thanks for asking.
Yep. It went well. Anna Karina was interviewing you while Jessica Chastain will be your boss.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

AND THIS IS THE GREAT MESSAGE FROM OUR DISTANT ALIEN WORLD
WE SEND IT TO THE EARTH TO EVERY BOY AND GIRL

DISCOVER YOUR TALENTS
DEVELOP THEM
AND CHOOSE A JOB THAT'S FUN
AND DON'T BELIEVE THE PEOPLE
WHO SAY IT CAN'T BE DONE

Some of you know I had an interview a week ago for a job. I heard back yesterday and they hired me! The best birthday present. I guess 26 is the age I enter the work force.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Some of you know I had an interview a week ago for a job. I heard back yesterday and they hired me! The best birthday present. I guess 26 is the age I enter the work force.

well done, youngman

Ehh, I wish I could go back to my studying years when I could spend a month doing literally nothing but watching films dozen hours a day and everything was okay.

I'm gonna take it very easy with Heimat. 40 hours of looking at screen a week at work is already a lot, and spending another dozens hours at home watching films really ****s with my eyes. I'm starting to discover the cons of a computer job. It's really hard, having such job, to go really crazy with moviewatching, because I quickly end up with sore eyes.

My usual tactics during a workweek is to not watch anything on Monday, watch two films on Tuesday and Wednesday, then watch nothing on Thursday, and freakin' go for it during the weekend. Right now I took some time off - 9 days, and originally planned to just binge watch as many long films as I could, but one day (= a 9 hours long film) already proved it's rather impossible and I have to take it easy. I dread to think what it's gonna be in 10, or 20 years. A job involving sitting at a computer also ****s with your spine, and being a ****ing lazybones and not working out at all, I believe I might end up with spine problems in 10-20 years.

I guess I have to start taking a good care of myself and change my "a day without a film watched is a day wasted" mindset. Like, watching films is literally the only thing I do when I have free time, and apart from some guitar playing here and there, listening to music, chatting, and surfing the Internet I don't really know what I could do instead. There is also literally nothing that encourages me to change my ways. Even sore eyes are just something to brush off, take a break, and resume my moviewatching binge.

But... Heimat is handily separated into one hour long episodes, so I will just take a break after every episode, and should be fine. I will also leave my cave tomorrow and spend about two hours outside (because I have to, not because I want to), and stuff. I hope that in the future I won't be forced to find a girlfriend or friends just to spend some time not looking at a screen. Having a girlfriend/friends is so mainstream! Okay, the last part was a joke...

Sorry for drowning in self-pity.