What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

I had a ' cold plate ' of whatever was left in the fridge for lunch- garlic hummus, a few honey turkey slices , a tomato and roasted Brussels sprouts. And a little bit of cantaloupe, which wasn't really ripe enough so I ditched it.

DANGER notice to everyone in US - don't eat Romaine lettuce til they find out which place is producing the ones with very potent strain of E Coli!

Btw @Stirchley I have found that the only good mango is a real mango. I love mangoes but they are messy to eat,
so I' ve tried pre- sliced mangoes from the supermarket- taste like peaches, mango candies -taste like apricots, and frozen mango pieces- tasted like friggin' turpentine! Even Haagan Das mango ice cream tastes like something other than mangoes- maybe pears?
Nothing as good as a sweet, juicy ripe mango- but bring your lobster bib and a roll of paper towels to the table

Most interesting man in the world

DANGER notice to everyone in US - don't eat Romaine lettuce til they find out which place is producing the ones with very potent strain of E Coli!
I haven't heard anything here... I bought some recently and I'm not sick..
(stater bros)

a banana,horizion organic chocolate milk,mixed with dunkin donuts iced coffee (French vanilla)mixed with trumoo chocolate milk,blueberry sliced loaf cake,and a fruit cup

That sounds like one sweet treat.I love Dunkin Donuts coffee, my favorite commercial coffee, I even buy it for my perculator, but somehow it never tastes the same as in the store.

Btw I bought a new glass perculator and made my first batch of French Roast Decaf- ground from whole beans in the specialty shoppe, it was heavenly! I like to use a glass percolator as they give the best flavor, but I periodically break them because.....they're glass ( and I' m a clumsy oaf ) Took a while for the store to order the new one, and that coffee sat it my fridge for weeks- but perked up just fine.

Re: the Romaine -It was on the evening news, @Bht88, and they suspect the lettuce comes from the southwest, where apparently they grow a lot of Romaine - you probably bought yours before they had the alert. I had the same dilemma with my eggs, when they recently said they could be contaminated with salmonella. I kept the eggs I already had ( made a lovely cheese omelet for breakfast today)

But I ' m throwing out the lettuce.

Waffles , a side of blueberries and my own lovely home perked coffee. You know, I think breakfast is becoming my favorite meal of the day. Never disappoints.

Waffles , a side of blueberries and my own lovely home perked coffee. You know, I think breakfast is becoming my favorite meal of the day. Never disappoints.
Breakfast is my favorite meal of he day. My only sit-down proper meal actually since I snack for the remainder of the day.

Re: the Romaine -It was on the evening news, @Bht88, and they suspect the lettuce comes from the southwest, where apparently they grow a lot of Romaine - you probably bought yours before they had the alert. I had the same dilemma with my eggs, when they recently said they could be contaminated with salmonella. I kept the eggs I already had ( made a lovele.
I heard the bad lettuce comes from Canada and arizona.. anywho.. a turkey breast / chicken breast (foster farms) sandwhich with avocado on hamburger buns , a Fuji apple,treetop honey crisp apple juice,2.5 oz stater bros Italian sausage link

I love super sweet corn and potato salad.

A glass of cold water with some lemon. Haven't decided what I want for brunch yet- maybe some eggs.

I went out for brunch. Eggs over easy, toast and home fries. Yum. And a bottomless cup of coffee - hit the spot.

Godiva chocolate truffles were on sale today. 😜 For dinner I had a healthy plate of string beans ( lol) - and three truffles. Maybe four - but that's it for the night.

I love super sweet corn and potato salad.
They're stater Bros.. both of them ,(frozen corn)
It's pretty good it's roasted as well I think

Just rice crispies cereal
With Jennie o turkey bacon
And a stater Bros pears fruit cup

Now I just had rice crispies for breakfast this morning - lol- thanks to you @Bh88. I like this thread!

I am having grilled cheese on pumpernickel bread for breakfast.
And if I want dessert-- a nectarine.

Wish I hadn't eaten both of my 2 last plums for dinner last night- one red , one black - they were delicious. I was thinking the Lord created this type of plum so we didn't need candy.

I love summer fruits and vegetables.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm on a fruit and veg. Binge still. A pink lady apple for dinner and another for dessert. 🍎So crispy. The crunch, sweetness and enjoyment reminds me of apples when I was a kid.

Trying to eat healthy ( for this meal anyways) I am having spinach, broccoli rabe and a small portion of seasoned brown rice for a late lunch.