Dawn of the Dead: Ultimate Edition

Tools    

Dawn of the Dead: Ultimate Edition 4 disc box set hits stores September 7.

Check it out at:
http://www.anchorbayentertainment.com/dawnofthedead/

What do you guys think? worth the buy?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
You can bet your sweet ass I'll be buying it.

dammit i just bought the crappy regular version. if only i waited.

yeah, i dont know why they came out with the divimax is it? then release this version..guess they just want more money.

yea its all a big marketing scam, but a damn good one. i dont know why i kept getting the lotr theatrical versions knowing the extended ones would come out. it's like hypnotic. buy me! buy me! same with the star wars movies, i know some big box set is gonna come out a couple of years from now.

funny you mention the lotr movies...cause i did the same thing, so now i got 2 of each, except the 3rd one, cause the extended version hasnt come out has it?

And this is my BOOMstick!
The new one would be worth buying, this one just didn't get to me as much as the remake.

im not sure whats taking the so long with the remake, but i know its going to be released in mid october sometime..with 2 versions...regular and of course Unrated!!

Resident Metro-Sexual
I will be picking this up on release day, luckily i did my research and knew that this was eventually coming after the single disc divimax release.

A novel adaptation.
Originally Posted by Heartagram
I will be picking this up on release day, luckily i did my research and knew that this was eventually coming after the single disc divimax release.
I lucked out and did the same thing, bought Lucio Fulci's Zombie (being the American title, I'm aware of the whole Zombi 2 thing) at the time instead.

Yeah i got lucky and found out about it by accident, so i didnt get the divimax either!

ahh the 26th...i kept thinking it was the 16th, and i was to lazy to look it up.

i like a couple of the friday movies...i dont think i have seen all of them though..