What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Gentle People - Journey (Aphex Twin Care Mix)

The first band my boyfriend toured with when he started out:

This is really really good stuff! I love songs with a good melody and strong lyrics- and these words are poetic, original, meaningful. I never heard this band before but will keep my ears perked. Glad to 'discover' them.

Can I ask if your bf is in the video? And is he still doing music now?

This is really really good stuff! I love songs with a good melody and strong lyrics- and these words are poetic, original, meaningful. I never heard this band before but will keep my ears perked. Glad to 'discover' them.

Can I ask if your bf is in the video? And is he still doing music now?
I don't think they're around anymore. He's not in this video, no, but he and a friend of his are in an Arch Enemy video. Pretty funny He hasn't made any of his own music in some time. He spends too much time on the road for other bands.

Thanks @cat_sidhe. I like the first band better - guess I'm getting too old for loud stuff lol. But I always take note of anyone who's made it in the music business, no matter the type of music. It's a calling. And an accomplishment.

First band reminds me of an old fave of mine. I am going to next post a video of them- a great early (very early) alternative rock band. Not many heard of them, but Jules Shear wrote hit songs for the likes of Cindy Lauper. Like Soda, the song is both punchy, cynical and sentimental- love it.

I assume your bf is either a producer, roadie or back up musician. Or naybe more than one hat? What does he play?

It 'a great to be a part of all that creative energy.

I assume your bf is either a producer, roadie or back up musician. Or naybe more than one hat? What does he play?

It 'a great to be a part of all that creative energy.
He's a front of house engineer. A knob twiddler.

Also a bass guitarist when he's doing his own thing.

He does the sound? Cool.
Does he tell you who his favorite bands are.

And can we see the video he 's in ? BUT only if you want to tell/show us.

He does the sound? Cool.
Does he tell you who his favorite bands are.

And can we see the video he 's in ? BUT only if you want to tell/show us.
We live together so we've pretty much influenced each other's music taste somewhat.

I can share it if you like, but you can't really see his face. His hair is in his face and the shots are in the dark. Not really worth it if you don't like growly music.

That 's cool that you influence each other's taste.

I wanna see him. It's not often that I know someone who knows someone who's practically famous. Or at least, HE knows some people who are famous.
Not that I really know you either. but..ah......ya know what I mean lmao.

So if you don't mind, show the video. I' ll turn the sound down.

Forgot to post your name,
@cat_sidhe, that previous post was for you.

A system of cells interlinked
Insomnium - Since the Day it All Came Down

I am sending this song out for @Dani8 - from her dogs. Yes I do (almost, really ) believe that dogs can sing. So imagine a whole herd of your smiling, squirming little fur balls singing to you -next time they see ya. You can almost hear the melody in between the yips, yelps,shredded carpets and shedding hair.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Thank you @lenslady. How sweet of you!!!

So appreciated, my american friend.