Pets

Tools    

They have 4 sets of steps; also the sofa, the bed, and the sofa downstairs.
Of course. I presumed they did.

Took some pics of the rats today.

Together:

Smalls:

Yeah-Yeah:

(One of these days maybe I'll learn how to photograph pink-eyed rats without making their eyes look like they're glowing.)

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Spoilt ratties, Ms V!!!

"Tiny" ROFL!!! He's anything but. Gorgeous cat! Happy Easter, Miss V!!!

"Tiny" ROFL!!! He's anything but. Gorgeous cat! Happy Easter, Miss V!!!
Yeah, he's getting chunky again from all the treats he's been getting lately.

He's 17 years old and in kidney failure, so I've been having to give him subcutaneous fluids at home every day and I give him treats as a way to say sorry for sticking him with needles. I'm probably giving him too many treats but at this point his weight is the least of my concerns.

but at this point his weight is the least of my concerns.
Oh yeah I agree. I hope you dont think I was sticking the boot in. Just having a laugh at his awesome name, lovey. His eyes say it all. That cat is in love with you!!!

Ginger cats ROCK!!!

Oh yeah I agree. I hope you dont think I was sticking the boot in. Just having a laugh at his awesome name, lovey
No worries.

His name actually doesn't have anything to do with his size, though. I got him close to Christmas time and he bears a striking resemblance to the cat I grew up with - and still had at the time - named Timmy. So Tiny is officially Tiny Tim after the character from Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol, but I never actually called him the "Tim" part so as to avoid confusion about which cat I was referring to.

Thats a great way of getting a name for a pet.

Gorgeous kitteh, Cat. A sunray vacuum.

My two ex daughters.

Tiny taking a nap. Kitty snores are so adorable.

I cant hear the snores (damn) but yeah, snoring cats and dogs are very comforting. I miss being with my fluffies at the moment but thankfully I have 'day leave' for the weekend so I'll get afew cuddles I imagine.

I cant hear the snores (damn) but yeah, snoring cats and dogs are very comforting. I miss being with my fluffies at the moment but thankfully I have 'day leave' for the weekend so I'll get afew cuddles I imagine.
Not sure why you can't hear them? They're the only sound in the video.