Actor, director or fictitious character would you'd love to dine with?

Tools    

dir: Laura Colella or David Lynch...both on different nights...no going up to Lynch's apt afterwards, tho

actor: Danny DeVito and Richard Dreyfuss..Danny would pick the wine and Richard would talk Civics all night while Danny and I got drunk and chowed face.

Fictitious character: Robocop..because it'd be a free meal - compliments of OCP.

and Robo would be a cheap date anyway since he'd only need baby slop for food. I'd get the steak, medium well.

Clarence Boddicker -
"Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game."
He was fantastic in that, and what a performance of that line too . The UK TV, sanitised version was a great source of entertainment back in the day. Like when he comes in and says "Ladies leave!" instead of "Bitches".

Probably some hellraiser like Ollie Reed, Peter O'Toole or Richard Burton. It would end up with a massive food fight with all the waitresses naked and people pouring brandy into their faces covered in cake.

I'll say Denis Veilleneuve for now. I love everything I come across by this guy.

I'll say Denis Veilleneuve for now. I love everything I come across by this guy.
Well I haven't seen any of his films so far but I'm hoping to love his version of Dune.

Everyone is my friend unless proven otherwise
Director and Actor : peter jackson ,tom hanks,Cate Blanchett , julia roberts
Fictional character :Willy wonka,Sherlock and Watson
It doesn’t care whether it’s soon or it’s too late
Don’t be afraid if your heart wakes up from an old dream
My be God has written your story from the beginning. Ehsan khaje Amiri

Can't believe I didn't think of this when I first replied to this thread, but sit downs with Woody Allen, Martin Scorsese or Quentin Tarantino would be fascinating.

ScarletLion,

I have not. Rather odd short film haha