The drunj thread

Tools    

LOVE how those kats can't seem to get anything right, to include a THUMB in frame!
Errrmm, no real easy way to say this so I'll just go right ahead ... I think that's actually the edge of a testicle.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Errrmm, no real easy way to say this so I'll just go right ahead ... I think that's actually the edge of a testicle.
WOW.
I can't even begin to describe the mega-grinning, squirming-in-my-office-chair reaction here as I try desperately not to crack up laughing!

the best I got is at 0:44 - 1:00 here, where Bob Slydell is trying not to get excited over Michael Bolton's name:

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You can't win an argument just by being right!
THIS THREAD IS FOR DUNKS
Tis true. So WTF are you doing in here???!

I was joking, Swanny.
I should have used a smiley

WTF am I doing in here as well. I dont drink but its a funny thread.

No other way to tackle the subject, really.

Still laughing every time I read that.

Don't tackle testicles.

Seriously though, say that out loud. It's difficult!

I just tried. i laughed !!!

dayum, you are one funny mofo!

Still laughing every time I read that.

Don't tackle testicles.

Seriously though, say that out loud. It's difficult!
It's why I said it. Punning, yanno? Kinda nuts about it.

Has anyone ever heard "i'm going to get balls out" to mean i'm going to get focused and achieve something? I've never actually heard it outside American films but it's still the most hilarious thing to me, instead of some big balls executive i always picture Johnny Knoxville as Bad Grampa tripping over his balls after saying that

I've heard "balls out" like "I'm going balls out on this jump" or going balls-to-the-wall for a similar expression. Not often though, and usually just in athletic or some extreme accomplishment type setting.

Figured some frat boy vulgar slang that just found its way around. I like you idea of johnny Knoxville better than how I've heard it used though. lol.

Has anyone ever heard "i'm going to get balls out" to mean i'm going to get focused and achieve something?
I havent heard it but perfect right now for me, and I'm going to get my balls out and get focused 'cos my doctor any second now is about to give me very bad news about someone I have come to appreciate in a very short period of time and if there is one thing I need right now it's focus.
Thanks Cam!

This might just do nobody any good.
I just realized I’m a political drunk, aka the worst kind of drunk.

Dani. Sent you a PM earlier. Lemme know if it didn't go thru.
Got it. Not sure if it was 2 weeks ago or 2 days ago, matey.

Got it. Not sure if it was 2 weeks ago or 2 days ago, matey.
Hell, I don't even wear a watch. I think you're good.

Hell, I don't even wear a watch. I think you're good.
LOL. Too slow. Do less.